WSO of the Day 12-23-2013
Over 342 Sold So FAR!!!!

How to Dominate the Warrior Forum With Dozens of Launches in 2014 Just Like I Did in 2013 - Proof Below - 100% From Scratch 100% Guaranteed !!!

You - yes, YOU - can Dominate the Warrior Forum Fast Using My Tried-and-True Ideas, Secrets, and Insider Tactics:

From the Desk of Sean Mize, WSO Seller of $67,072 of WSOs and 8,226 individual sales

Are you frustrated because you are an advanced marketer, but you just aren't getting the traction you believe you deserve on the Warrior Forum?

Or maybe you are already doing big launches, but you still aren't making the back-end sales you need to?

Maybe you have dominated the Warrior Forum in your niche already, you get most of the traffic in your niche, and you make lots of first-level sales - but you aren't making the money you want because you aren't backend-monetizing them like you should?

Or maybe you need some training on some very specific elements in your business - things like email monetization, upsell techniques, and long-term continuity tactics, but almost all the training you find is just basic information, made for beginners?

If so, I get it.

You see, although in my first 5 years online, I developed a name for myself by becoming the world's #1 go-to expert on article marketing, being the only article marketing coach who could claim over 25,000 articles on ezinearticles:

And I developed the world's first completely leveraged virtual coaching program and wrote the book about it (Anyone Can Coach)

About 2 years ago I started using the Warrior Forum to monetize my solo ads.

In 2012, I ran about $25,000 worth of solo ads and sent almost all of that traffic to the Warrior Forum, generating about 1,800 subscribers and about $54,000 in revenue. (here are the stats for those WSOs):

With only a 200% ROI, I quickly tired of the solo ad model.

But with my experience on the Warrior Forum, generating over 1,800 paid subscribers, I knew the Warrior Forum had an incredible level of opportunity.

And I started digging into the Forum and asking, is there another way to break into it?

I saw folks doing big launches - 1000+ - 10,000+ sales - but they were either one-time wonders or they were doing a big launch every 3-6 months.

They weren't fully utilizing the power of the Warrior Forum.

They were leaving big money on the table because they weren't dominating the Warrior Forum.

They were simply using it as a place get some quick sales and make a quick name for themselves.

But I genuinely believed that Warrior Forum gets the traffic - and the right BUYER traffic - to make an easy, consistent full-time income just leveraging their traffic and the power of affiliates - some affiliates who count on promoting YOUR offers just to make their own living online.

But Warriors are BUYERS!!!

So the question was, how to consistently get Warriors who are BUYERS to BUY?

And how to get affiliate Warriors to promote for you without begging?

So I set out on a journey to figure it out.

I've shown you my results from my first 19 WSOs

An average of about 35 sales per WSO.

Barely break even. But I used those WSOs for my "training ground"

I studied the sales, determined where they came from, talked with buyers, studied the forum posts and comments, and learned advanced techniques about what it takes to have big launches on the Warrior Forum.

Then I implemented what I learned from January of this year till now, and in 2013, the WSOs have generated over $67,072 just from the WSOs, that's not counting the backend sales through my 21 day email campaign on the backend after someone buys a WSO!!!

That's a bunch of WSOs and that's over $67,072 right now!

Now, you might be thinking, yes, but those aren't 1000+ launches. That's right. And I haven't had ANY big-name promotion. I'm doing this the way YOU would have to do it. You see, you probably don't have access to people who can drive 500+ sales for you. And likely most 1000+ WSOs are driven by someone getting WSO of the day.

Both of those scenarios are what I call "chance scenarios"

I am not willing to build my business on a model that predicates on one person choosing to promote my product to his list.

Instead, I want a "work horse" model that works no matter what.

A model that gets 100-300 sales like clockwork and can be duplicated month and month after month.

And couple that with my proprietary $20 per subscriber monetization campaign I run with every buy of my WSOs.

Over the course of 2013, I have tested, tweaked, and cookie-cutterized this method of quickly creating and releasing WSO after WSO, getting a few hundred sales, and then creating another one.

By doing it this way, you aren't dependent on the big affiliates, you can do this if you are just starting out (you will have to build
up to it a little, just like I did)

All it is is simple mechanics.

A set of very simple steps.

You can fill in the blanks and do just what I do.

If you want to.

By the way, before I tell you any more about this, let me say this:

This is NOT for you if:

You want some magical formula for launching some lame, no-meat WSO that no one wants to buy

You want to be guaranteed a 1000+ launch. Look, you aren't going to do 1000+ sales until you build a lot of trust AND you use my techniques. So count on doing about 10 WSOs to leverage your way to success, and position yourself for the opportunity to do 1000+ sales in a launch.

If you are looking for a snap-your-fingers guaranteed WSO of the day, this is NOT for you.

And if you are looking for guaranteed results this is NOT for you.

Look, the only thing that ultimately gets you results is GREAT WSOs that PEOPLE want to buy, high-converting sales letters that affiliates want to promote, and the ability to give - and to explain - the high value you are giving in your WSO.

But if you are looking for the complete training program to EXACTLY what to do and how to do it to build a high-level work-horse style WSO program where you are launching 1-3 new WSOs each week and getting results like mine:

Then maybe this program is for you.

Here's what you are going to learn:

1) My proprietary method of coming up with "your angle" (If you don't have an "angle, you can't stand out among the other 200 or so new WSOs each day)

2) My easy to do, but no-one-but-my-clients and people they have taught - method for coming up with new ideas day in and day out for what your next WSO will be about. I can guarantee that if you use this system, you will NEVER be out of ideas for your next WSO

3) How to start your WSO business by building an initial starter list of Warrior Buyers (almost no one is doing this except - you guessed it: Warriors who are my clients, or Warriors who are copying what my clients are doing)

PLUS:

4) How to build solid relationships with Warriors so that even non-buyers will come in and help moderate your WSOs review posts - this is critical when doing a big launch because it stops WSO hijackers in their tracks and makes them look like real losers (sorry for my language, I don't normally talk like that, but really anyone who wastes time hijacking WSO comments is a loser, even if a psychologist hasn't branded them to be that)

5) How to create great WSOs - and how to quickly create WSO recordings and pdfs to sell - and get really low refund rates (less than 1%)

s/p
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.