WinRAR is my favorite archive software. It is used to open or create RAR and ZIP files, as well as many others. It can also open ISO images, so you don't have to mount any virtual drive software or burn the image to a CD/DVD (who does that anymore? lol). You can create password protected archives, basically everything you need to do with archive files... I have used it for probably almost 10 years! I have tried 7zip, WinACE, WinZIP.. I have tried them all. WinRAR wins hands down! Not only do the others flat out look like crap (visually), but WinRAR is just awesome all around.

A while back (about a year ago) I had WinRAR popped open, and generated myself a Key. Well, forced the program to spill out the correct key lol. I have used the same license file ever since. I have updated WinRAR a dozen times, and this license always works for me. So, it seems they havent changed their license key algorithm, thus why my license still works even on new versions!

Download whatever the latest version of WinRAR is from their site directly (the evaluation/trial). Then drop my WinRAR license key into WinRAR to activate it.
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.