Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 4 Weeks 2 Hours 24 Minutes 53 Seconds

Thumbs up Class101 - Create Compelling Character Concept Art for Games with Jeffchendesigns

Discover the insider tools and techniques to fast-track your character concepts to a professional level.
      Have you always dreamt of becoming a professional concept artist but never dared to try? or never even had a clue where to get started? Maybe you’ve been drawing all your lives, but not sure if you are doing it the right way. For all those questions, we have one answer for you: The Ultimate A - Z Guide to Creating Compelling Character Concept Art might be what you’ve been looking for all this time.

Truth is, if you’ve tried concept art before and failed, I’ve got one thing to say to you - it’s not, NOT your fault! Because learning off YouTube and Random Videos is Possible - But is Really Really Hard and Takes a Long Time!

Just like you - I was learning what I could off the internet and just making guesses and filling in the gaps as I went. Was I improving? Yes. But progress was SLOW. It wasn’t until I signed up for my first real art course to finally see my art skills take flight. And only with great fundamentals can you take the creations from your imagination and make them look authentic and credible.

"This course is the compilation of all my experience over the years, minus the mistakes, designed for up-and-coming concept artists of 202X."

Think of this course as a roadmap to help you navigate the massive amount of information out there. Some of that information is good, some not so great, yet it’s hard to tell. This guide will help you to pinpoint the exact tools you need and steps to take to get you painting as a professional concept artist as fast as humanly possible. You’ll get all the most crucial lessons I’ve learned over the years and get to avoid all the pitfalls that I took to get here.

WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?

This Ultimate A - Z Guide to Creating Compelling Character Concept Art is for beginner artists who want to take their concept art to the next level - and I mean it! As easy and hand-holding I’ve made the lessons, if you’re not ready to put the hard work in, then please don’t buy this course. But if you think you’re ready to put in the hard yards and take your first step into becoming a paid professional concept artist, then this is for YOU!

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://class101.co/products/jeffchendesigns

**Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Weeks 1 Day 18 Hours 18 Minutes 15 Seconds

Default Re: Class101 - Create Compelling Character Concept Art for Games with Jeffchendesigns

TQ
    Cheers!

Jia Cheng

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 14 Hours 49 Minutes 22 Seconds

Default Re: Class101 - Create Compelling Character Concept Art for Games with Jeffchendesigns

TY

Time Online
    8 Hours 53 Minutes 49 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 5 Hours 10 Minutes 46 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks!
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Time Online
    N/A

thans

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Weeks 6 Hours 39 Minutes 17 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    N/A

thk for share

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 28 Minutes 3 Seconds

ty

•