Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      3 Days 13 Hours 41 Minutes 26 Seconds

Default Make up to 35% each month on your investment in A.I (no experience needed)

If you have heard about Ai Marketing and its partner INB Network on social media platforms like Facebook or from a video on YouTube, and you are wondering if it is a legit platform to invest your money or just another scam site that will rip off your money, you are in the right place.
      Throughout this review about Ai Marketing and its partner INB Network, I will delve deeper into the following points so that you can judge by yourself if this platform worth your money or not:

• What is Ai Marketing about?

• How does Ai Marketing work?

• How much it cost?

• How to make money with the Ai Marketing marketbot?

• The pros and cons, and my final point of view.

What is Ai Marketing about?

Ai marketing is a cashback and online advertising platform that enable investors to make money through cashback from various companies. Wexford Alliance Limited is the parent company of AI Marketing, registered under number 2531493 at 111 Bonham Strand, MW Tower, 7 Floor, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong, China.
      The company has been created on May 02, 2017 which operates in the artificial intelligence and Internet marketing. As its name suggest, AI MARKETING combines marketing and artificial intelligence and it you to invest in advertising and earn on average between 25% and 35% of your investment.
      That means you can be making money passively without even referring people to the platform. That is great for those who are not good at recruiting.
      The company works hand in hand with INB network, an MLM company. So people who are interested to promote the company can build a career through it.
      But before you get excited, read on till the end to find out if this is what you are looking for.

How does Ai Marketing work?

You know more and more tasks are being automated and artificial intelligence is gradually taking its place the recent years in our daily activities.
      All the big companies such as Google, Apple, Amazon, Alibaba, Airbnb, Booking.com, Skyscanner, Uber, etc have developed by taking advantage of the technology.
      In the same way, AI MARKETING positions itself on the same line as these big multinationals by digitalizing their marketing.
      AI MARKETING, therefore, does mass advertising through its MarketBot, which generates sales for these companies and partners called aggregators.
      These companies pay commissions (1.5 to 15% for physical products and 15 to 60% for digital products) in form of cashback to AI MARKETING as a reward for its marketing.
      To make it simple, here is how it works:
      Ai Marketing through its product analysis and promotion system does research and analysis on keywords related to the products and services of their partners or aggregators and makes the choice of keywords and trends that are gaining popularity at the regional level.
      Then, the products and services corresponding to these regionally popular keywords are selected and the advertising marketing team orders ads according to the trends using advertising platforms such as Google AdWords, Yandex Direct, Facebook ads, etc.
      These ads will certainly attract customers. If these customers purchase a product or service, the cashback program operator informs Ai Marketing of the cashback via the API, and an accumulation with the status “Pending” appears in your personal account.
      For more information on cashback program operators, please visit this link
      There you will also find information about the cashback confirmation time, amounts, and individual confirmation rates for each operator.
      After the cashback program operator has confirmed a purchase, Ai Marketing receives its commission in the form of cashback and in turn rewards you for using your money for advertising. The percentage you will receive will be 55% of the cashback amount while the platform keeps 45%.
      What I mean is that if the customer does not ask for a refund of the product or service purchased you will still receive your 55% cashback.
      So it is simple:
      You deposit a budget, starting from 10$.
      The ROBOT (Marketbot) analyzes the markets and selects the most trendy keywords related to the products and services of its partners.
      The AM advertising team makes the settings and launches your advertising campaigns.
      You get your commissions back once the sales completed.
      You don’t need to recruit or to refer people to earn here.
      Click on the button below to get a $50 bonus to start (see below how to sign up properly).
      Claim your $50 here

How much do you need to get started with Ai Marketing?

You can create your account for free. And once your account has been created, you will get $50 to start. Note that this amount must be deducted from your earnings when you get your commission.
      The minimum amount of money you can deposit is $10. The higher your amount the higher your earnings.
      My advice is to invest at least $100. That will prevents your ads budget to dry out and help you reach out the minimum to cash out quickly

How to make money with Ai Marketing?

First off, know that Ai Marketing is not a get rich quick scheme.
      Unlike Ponzi schemes like PetronPay, Up2Give, Million Money ( just to name a few), Ai marketing rewards you through a cashback system from big companies. It also offers other ways to make money from the platform.
      Here you can make money:

• from the cashback program (25% to 35% on your investment),

• by referring your friends to the site (5% on their investment),

• by completing simple tasks (very limited), and

by getting cashback when shopping online or offline in certain stores.
      Now you know the ways you can make money with Ai Marketing, let’s move into the next section of my Ai Marketing review to find out how much you can expect from this program.
      How much can you make with Ai Marketing?

Your earnings depend on your activities since they offers up to 5 ways to make money.
      For example if you refer a friend, you will be making a 5% commission on each deposit of your referrals.
      But if you don’t want to promote it here is how much you will be making if you invest $100 or $200.
      With 100$ investment

• After 3 months we end up with $246,
      • After 6 months we are back with $605,
      • Après 12 months we end up with 3,664$.

With 200$ investment

• Après 3 months we end up with 492$,
      • After 6 months we find ourselves with 1,210$,
      • Après 12 months we end up with 7,328$

Here below is a screenshot of one of my upline’s results.

Who is this platform for?
      Before we move on to the sign-up process, I want in this section of my INB and Ai Marketing review to show you who this platform is for.
      Know that this platform is not for everyone.
      This platform is for investors. That means for people who are ready to invest their money for a profit.
      It is also for people who are shopping online and want to get cashback on their online purchases with big companies like Amazon. With Ai Marketing when shopping online throughout their partner’s stores, you will get a discount for each purchase you make.
      So if you are not shopping online and you are not an investor, this is not for you? Investors know that any investment involves risk. So if you are not ready to risk $10 or $100 you can keep your money in your bank account.
      I personally invested $100 in it and it is working so far. But can I guarantee you will profit from it? Nope!
      Is Ai marketing a scam?

The company is legally registered and they provide services to companies. Based on the way it stands, I can say it operate in a transparent way. The company actually walk its talk and pay users since 2019. But this is not enough for me to judge its legitimacy right now as the company is new. The claims can berevealed different from reality as time goes. But as time goes, I will be updating this review to let you know what is going on with this company.
      If not, actually this is the best investment website to use.
      For example, with my $100 out of my pocket here I am – already $100 + in cash with $260 + cashback to be activated if customers didn’t request refund.

How to sign up with Ai Marketing?

Now, if you are convinced this is what you need, and are ready to sign up, follow this guide:
      First click on the button below – you will get $50 as a bonus (must refund after you earn).
      Visit Ai Marketing

Then, click on the icon I hightlined below if you want to take a full advantage of the program.

Then click the register button and complete the sign up form as below.

Once that is done, you will get access to your AM’s dashboard where you can fund your account and start earning.
      What is the payment methods available?

The same payments used to fund your account are the same used to cash out your money. And here are the payments methods available:

• Credit card,
      • Bitcoin
      • ApplePay,
      • Payeer,
      • Perfect Money, and more.

Note that the minimum to cash out is $10.
      In short of traffic and sign up? Get hands-free traffic with this advertising platform.
      Ai Marketing review: the Pros and Cons

�� What I like

✔ Not a Ponzi scheme,
      ✔ The commission plan is reasonable,
      ✔ Possibility to make passive income on autopilot,
      ✔ You don’t need to recruit to earn,
      ✔ Has a good rating Trustpilot score.

�� What I don’t like

❌ The company is still young (only 2 years of operation so far),
      ❌ You need to invest at least $100 or more if you want to get an ROI quickly.

INB & Ai Marketing review: My final thoughts

Ai Marketing is a promising investment website where you can make passive income by investing your money in ads.
      But the company is new and will need to stand out of the storms.
      But it is up to you to decide.
      You have the choice to invest in this program or to invest your money with a company that already changed the lives of thousands of people (including myself) over the years.
      One thing is for sure, there is nothing for nothing. If you want to win, accept to take the risk. But measurable risks.
      My advice if you want to try any investment program is to invest an amount that you are willing to risk.
      I invested just $100 and I am happy for the return so far.
      That being said, I hope you found my Ai Marketing review helpful. If this is the case don’t hesitate to share it with your friend.
      Do you have a question or any experience to share, let me know in the comment section.
      Be an ACTION taker, SOW YOUR SEED TODAY!
      To your success!
      Last edited by midoelafreeet; 02-22-2021 at 09:55 PM.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 13 Hours 41 Minutes 26 Seconds

Default Re: Make up to 35% each month on your investment in A.I (no experience needed)

If you have any questions please let me know

The Black Knightss
    Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Make up to 35% each month on your investment in A.I (no experience needed)

Dont invest in this site, its a scam and on trustipolt u get fake reviews that are paid reviews. They give 1$ to write good and postive fake reviews .
    Total scam dont invest............

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Thank you for the warning faizanashraf.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 53 Minutes 21 Seconds

Site is BS - stay away!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    14 Hours 6 Minutes 27 Seconds

Admin please ban this kind of posts for refferals !!!!!!

•