Group Buy Millionaireflix all you can learn Wealth courses

I have seen a lot of amazing online influencers, mentors and coaches over the years...

This one stands out... New with "All you can learn" concept, with option for group or 1-on-1 coaching..

It's called "Millionaireflix" from JT Foxx

Instead of Netflixing (watching entertainment suggesting wasting your valuable time) you Millionairflix (watching educational content during your free time) your way to wealth building.

Millionaireflix has 3 plans. Starting at 50 USD per month without coaching
to Lifetime access with 1-on-1 coaching for 1998 USD

All plans includes new updates each month. For each month, new courses and content is added.

You can choose independently with the first plan of 50 USD per month or join as Group Buy so your overall cost is less than 50 USD per month. Ultimate goal is 50 USD one time Group Buy contribution for each participant untill we got to the point it becomes virually so cheap as free.

The challenge is of course the time invested in this project... Millionaireflix has +7000 hourse of content and more added each month. In other words an ongoing process.

It is true that not everyone needs and want to consume all the available content. However, is it possible to pick the information you need that worth more than 50 USD from +7000 hours content? Of course, I can find something usefull, so are you... Right?

Here is the direct link of millionaireflix
https://millionaireflix.com/

If you like this innitiative and want to join this Group Buy party, vote here with you comment "I am in"

Looking forward to grow together