It's all pretty much self explanatory. It's not exactly a $97 bit of software but it does the job.

Clear Duplicates - If you haven't done it already
Remove > 10 Words - Removes any keyword with more than 10 words or 80 characters
Sort Alphabetically - No surprise there
Cleanup Whitespace - Remove all double (triple, quadruple etc.) whitespaces and blank lines
Remove Dodgy Characters - Not a button to rid you of Mafia types, it filters everything other than letters, numbers, fullstops, hyphens and underscores

Cleanup For Keyword Planner - A mix of all the above ready to throw into Keyword Planner with no errors.

Load List - Load a list of Keywords from a txt file.
Save List - Save lists in chunks of 9997 words. Choose a filename, and if it's less than 9997 words it will save it as FILENAME.txt, if it's more it'll create separate files FILENAME0.txt, FILENAME1.txt etc.

It's all running on 1 thread, so your GUI will lock when it's doing things, so don't think it's crashed - Cleanup for Keyword Planner takes up to a minute for the 33000 keywords in the image on my old-ish dual core laptop.

Anyway, it's free for all BHW members. Don't go sharing it around, packing it up as your own, adding lame ass download managers and all that shite onto it.

There's no warranty or any of that jazz. It's not malicious, but obviously use at your own risk. It's not been thoroughly tested for anyone other than me as it wasn't originally made for everyone else! No fancy icon and the help file is this post!

If you find it useful, but want a little feature adding, drop a reply here and I might do it if I get the time and it's not too much trouble.

I'm not sure if you will need Microsoft Re-distributable Pack 2008 installed, and I can't be arsed testing it. If someone with a vanilla Windows install can give it a try and let us know if it works it would be appreciated - It might just silently fail to load without it.

EDIT - Just tried the mediafire download, and Chrome's flagged it as malicious. It's not, it's just not signed or anything.

Download:
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

VT
https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/f...is/1384480720/