Want to learn how to get free Radio and Podcast Interviews?

Getting interviewed on radio shows and podcasts is one of the best ways I know to reach highly targeted customer audiences, and it's free! But few people know the tips and tricks for getting “on the air” publicity interviews.

So, at RadioGuestList.com I recently hosted a “How to Get Radio Interviews” Training Course that we’re now offering for sale.

(There's no opt-in required but it’s a 100MB .zip file, FYI.)

What is the “How to Get Radio Interviews” Course?

This exclusive package of 4 hours of broadcast industry "behind the scenes tips" can help anyone learn to get booked for free publicity interviews on top radio shows, podcasts, and even TV, too.

It's truly "insider information" that I learned over years of successful radio and podcast interviews, both as a best-selling author promoting my books and as a podcaster and radio host myself. Plus years of experience as the Founder of RadioGuestList.com (the #1 radio and podcast interview booking service online) and working personally with top broadcasting stars like Larry King and Bill O'Reilly.

This 4 hour course will teach anybody how to find radio shows and podcasts interested in you, how to pitch them, how to give a great radio interview, and even how to follow-up and get invited back for repeat appearances.

Will you please let me know what you think?

If you download the course, will you please take just 1 minute to post your comments below after you check it out? I’d love to get your feedback on the course and its recommended radio PR strategies:

What do you find valuable about the course?
What are your general impressions of the package and its radio interviewing strategy training?
What do you think this package is worth?
And which tips will you be trying in your own marketing and publicity efforts?

Thanks and enjoy!
Scott
www.RadioGuestList.com
Salespage

Direct Download (audio course)

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.