How To Grow Your eCom Biz in 2018!

The Ultimate Training & Mentoring Program

https://player.vimeo.com/video/268696562

You'll be glad to know that the eCom Vantage training, mentoring & support program comes with my personal 100% Rock Solid,
7 day money back guarantee!
If you don't LOVE the program, for whatever reason, then I actually don't want to keep your money. All you have to do is shoot me a quick email and I'll immediately refund every cent.

So Let's Recap - What is included?

1) Real Mastermind - unlike a lot of Facebook groups, this group is vibrant and active
.. I answer questions daily and do live streams in the group regularly. This has created a culture where others also participate in the group. Value: $5000 a year is what most masterminds cost.
2) Product Development Course: There
is over 7 hours of content going into great details on how to create POD (Print on Demand Products) and even some unique ideas that I've has used in the past for dropshipping. No course of this nature has ever been created but since products are key to Ecom Success and a lot of the methods taught are unique to this course, this section alone could pay for itself. Value: $997.
3) Site Optimization – without a good site, your
bizz is dead! This course goes into great detail on how to set up a high converting website and provides a banner template. Value: $497
4) Facebook Ads: This course has over 15 hours (31 Videos) of detailed training on FB Ads from basics to advanced. Similar courses sell for $1500, just an ads course
.Value $1500
5) Email Marketing and Funnels Courses range from $197 to $497, we got you covered too! Value $197
6) Pinterest to make Ecom Sales, Value Value $297
7) Building Your Ecom Brand on YouTube Value $197
8) Twitter Branding Value $197
9) SEO, to get sales. SEO companies charge at least $500 a month and more a lot more (I pay 1K a month!). Value $997
Total Value of Ecom Vantage Course & Mastermind is
eaisly $9,400

Sales Page:
https://ecomvantage.com/vip/
GB price: $85 including PayPal fee

Inbox me!! for payment link, No comments below!