What the heck is "IVY" (I Visit You)?

Short time ago I made my own bot for websitetraffic and thought I should share it with BHW members for free. Thanks for all the > 500 users who joined TrafficTwister so far,
I released a bunch of new versions and now I decided to open a new thread, as this new IVY-Bot V6.x is completely different to the former TrafficTwister bots.

* You no longer require any onlineaccount nor any registration with me
* You load your bunch of websites into our server which should get hits
* Run the bot, earn hits and double your websitehits
* Fake the referrer, useragent, use downloadable proxies or proxy scraper (integrated)
* Set the time for each website, for which the proxy should stay
* Enable/disable CSS, images, popups or flash to e.g. save bandwith
* Run up to 200 threads at the same time (check your CPU and memory consumption), change threads during bot works.

How to double your website hits?

You create hits to your website. This is done using proxy. And this proxy is used to visit websites from other users of "IVY", too. For visiting others you get
hits back. On top, you generate a visit to my paying BASIC members, and you get an additional hit back from my server (on top). Do I make much money
out of it? Nope, sorry. It was a hobby and a small projet, but I only have 23 paying members right now, which sum up in 100$ per month, they get unlimited
traffic to their websites through my server (server generated proxy-hits!). So it just covers approx. the cost of my huge root-server ... Nevertheless I have
my "virtual" profit in using that "IVY" too, in generating traffic, e.g. to enhance rankings and other "beautiful" things out there in the universe :-)

download
Code:
http://mir.cr/1EBOYUVC
password
Code:
edollarearn.com