The Evergreen Traffic System

If you don't believe me on this, you can check it out every which way. I've done my due diligence on this. I got in her server through a back door and poked around to make sure she was real. I spent at least 3 days going through all the articles and blog posts she has indexed by Google.

Here in her words is how she describers her promotional efforts since 2006:

In 2006, you can see by the numbers the months where we promoted and the months we didn't. We stopped promoting heavily in December of 2006, and we stopped completely for months at a time last June I'd say. We did some promoting of my Facebook collection from June to October, and stopped dead again.

I verified that data by looking at her blog posts. December 2006/January 2007, her health problems hit full swing. And she unfortanately had to start ramping things down. Now, having said that, feast your eyes on THIS graph that is ONLY blog traffic measured by Feedburner. It is NOT all her traffic:

You can see she began that particular blog in Dec 2004 with no traffic and within ONE month had 200 visitors on average per day (nothing to sneeze at). And you can see Dec. 2006 where she started ramping down.

Can you believe this? The traffic KEEPS increasing! You can also see in that time period she had 206,584 clicks. And remember, that's just for one blog.

She teaches and uses strategies I just don't see taught by others. For example, one method she uses got her 1,000 inbound links within 5 days and a Google Page rank fo 5 within 30 days.

Everything she does has her own spin on it. For example, in article marketing, she uses a method called "high profile article marketing." And as an example, the first time she tried, she got an article placed onn Site Pro News and Web Host Industry News.

The result? 21,000 visitors in 30 days for FREE!
And that's why they call her the Queen of Free Traffic.

By the way, THAT's a method I never read about in article marketing ebooks! And she has a system for getting articles in a 19 other similar sites with heavy duty respect, credibility and traffic in her market. And can show you how to find similar authority sites for your articles in your market.

When I interviewed her on the phone and found out HOW she did it, I was flabbergasted. I mean, it was like getting to go behind the curtains and see how a magician makes the girl float! On the one hand, it was simplicity at its best. On the other, I never would have even thought of it.

The cool thing is, these authority sites get you TONS of respect, credibility and exposure when your exclusive article appears on them. This is a total class above the places your average Joe knows to publish articles.

She calls it a tier 1, 2, 3 system. But I don't have time to explain it here. It makes so much sense but is something you've never seen or read about. At least, I hadn't. And like I say, last year I spent $37,500 on ebooks, books and courses.

Sales Page: http://www.evergreentrafficsystem.com/

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.