he story...
I created this thread to give this product away a few days ago, but it wasn't approved for some reason. I tried to provide some value with a long post about the product, but after re-reading it, I can now see how the mods may have gotten the impression I was promoting the full course. That wasn't my intention, but I guess the marketer in me over powered the good deed doer in me. ( you know the angel/devil concept)

Anywho, I created a course that I haven't fully launched yet about flipping website services. In an effort to try a new way to get traffic to the main product, I made one of the methods into a short ebook that I'm selling on fiverr. My plan with listing it on fiverr is really just to see if it leads to upsells, but so far, no luck...

In this short ebook that I'm making available for my buddies here's in the war room, I explain how you can bid jobs on freelancer, and then use fiverr gigs to outsource the required work, and pocket the profits...

A few major benefits of this method are:

• You can start doing it right away...
  • You don't need your own site...
  • You don't even need traffic...

If your looking for a way to earn some quick cash, or if your looking to fund another project, this method may be perfect...

download
Code:
http://internetincomegoals.com/snp_fiv.pdf