Hey, my name is Paul Prissick, and I have been doing SEO and online marketing since 1997. I still remember the good old days when you could spam your way to number #1 and getting free traffic was easy...

Unfortunately those days are over...

If you are like a lot of people, you have been sold two big lies. They (they being the unscrupulous guru's) encourage you to just grab a popular affiliate or CPA offer, throw up a review site and you'll enjoy a passive affiliate income and top rankings.

In 2015 nothing can be further from the truth

Unless you are very experienced in SEO with deep pockets for tools and testing - the average person does not have a chance to compete against the pro's who are dominating all the profitable niches.

Sure there are 5k masterminds that can show you how to compete with them but realistically that is out of reach for most people.

The other big lie is (even bigger in my opinion) is that you can go out there and get a bunch local clients, SEO their site and pick up big checks. Everyone and their dog is after local clients and it's NOT as easy as they say.

I'm sure you got into internet marketing "to get rid of your boss" not have 30 of them (local business owners) breathing down your neck, calling you with their demands 24/7. And the meetings and proposals - forget it!

It really ticks me off when I speak with my subscribers and find that many are spending hours and hours per day writing articles, doing mind numbing backlinking all in hopes that Google will throw them a bone with a trickle of traffic.

Know that it's not your lack of effort that is stopping you, it's just the wrong approach and I'm going to show you an underground way where those in the know are cleaning up with top Google rankings and healthy profits.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.