No massive sales pitch – you’ll instinctively know whether this is for you or not.
Plus there’s no cost for the main offer anyway.
Here’s the overview:
I sent out an email recently asking how many domains people own and how many they’re actually using.
The answers varied wildly.
Anything from zero upwards.
Nothing consistent in the answers, which was a bit of a downer as I was hoping to put on a free webinar but it would be too much for some and too little for others.
Maybe I’ll do more than one webinar and let people select the most appropriate. But that’s moved down my “to do” list so it may not happen.
Let’s take a step back…
This system applies:

• Whether you’ve got zero or more domains
  • Whether you’ve got zero or more income from your internet marketing
  • Whether or not you’re forever buying the next shiny “breakthrough” product and whether or not those products are actually working for you
  • Whether or not you’ve got a direction you want to go in
  • Whether you’ve got one income stream (maybe a job) or lots
  • Whether your goal is to hit $10 a month, $100 a month, $100,000 or any other figure

You probably need help getting to the next stage.
You could hire me as a coach – that would be good from my point of view as it’s a nice chunk of cash.
But chances are you’re sceptical about the likely results or don’t have/don’t want to spend the amount of money involved.
What if there was a “lite” option?
Not lite in the sense that you wouldn’t have to do any work.
But lite in the sense of not too much money and not too much time commitment.
Or even a free “tyre kicker” option?
Keep reading to find out what that is!
Would that work for you?
August is a quiet month here in the UK.
Holidays, that kind of thing.
Whilst I’m not at a loose end – chance would be a fine thing – it does mean that I can offer what’s effectively a taster coaching option.
Limited time on my part, limited cost on yours.
If that leads to a longer term commitment, great,
If it just kick starts you, great.
If it’s not for you, no hard feelings, keep doing whatever you’re currently doing until you’re ready to change (always assuming you need to change) or…
If you just want to dip your toe in the water with no cost and no commitment whatsoever, that’s fine as well.

http://trevordumbleton.com/diy-coaching-download-page/