Introductory Pricing of only $29, ends December 25th!
Grow your business more quickly and have more fun working with the most profitable target clients.
Are you a small business owner or solopreneur? Are you stuck at 50 to 70% capacity? This course will help you focus on the ideal clients who are most profitable and create and clarify your positioning statement to attract them more easily while making more money! Fill your practice or business!
+++++++++++++++++++++++
“Lisa Cain knows how to Market U!!
Lisa really knows marketing and explains it in a very understandable way. I have taken several workshops and Lisa is very generous with her knowledge and is extremely patient. If you want to take your business to the next level, and beyond, I highly recommend Lisa Cain.”
~ Ronnie Joy K, 5 Star Review posted on Yelp, referring to live, in-person workshops covering similar material
About this course:

• Full, free lifetime access
  • All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
  • Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!
  • Worksheets and checklists so you can easily and quickly implement this approach for YOUR business.

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/bulls-eye-positioning-find-your-profitable-target-market/?couponCode=STUDIOQ2