Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 4 Days 16 Hours 15 Minutes 20 Seconds

Arrow Rocking Book Blurbs

Do you want to know one of the most important things you need to nail down so your Kindle book sells like hotcakes?
      I'm not talking about your book cover or book title.
      Of course, you need a great book cover. It's pretty obvious you need a great book title too.
      But what happens when you get your book in front of hungry buyers and your book description or blurb sucks?
      You got it…

“Click, Click… Goodbye!”

All of your hard work to get your book in front of potential buyers has just been wasted. Talk about frustrating!
      Hi, it's Sam England and believe me when I say that I know how frustrating it can be when you see your Kindle marketing efforts deliver little or no sales.
      But here's the problem about book blurbs. When it comes to teaching people how to write a great one, most Kindle products barely cover it. Some of them don't even mention book blurbs at all!
      Now let me ask you something…
      What if there was a way you could eliminate any guessing or painful trial and error from happening?
      What if there was a way you can virtually guarantee your book description does what it's supposed to do — turn curious prospects into eager buyers?
      You see, you could have written the greatest book in the world but if your blurb doesn't convince people to buy, then they'll never know how great your book may be.

But Here's The Good News:
      It Doesn't Have To Be That Way Anymore!

You see, I was talking recently with my good friend Mike Humphreys. Mike is pretty well known as a world-class copywriter who's produced millions of new sales for his clients. But what not many people know is that he's also a pretty serious Kindle marketer too.
      We were talking about what's working best in Kindle marketing these days when Mike casually mentioned he'd come up with a system to write killer book blurbs.
      I decided to be polite, and told Mike that was nice. But that's when Mike really dropped a bombshell on me.
      He told me using his method, he's created jaw-dropping really good blurbs for genres that he doesn't even read or write — in less than 15 minutes!
      I wasn't sure if Mike was pulling my leg so I asked him to prove it and he did. He took two different genres that he's never written a single word for and cranked out a great book blurb in less than 15 minutes for each one… and he recorded it on video.
      At that point, I knew I was hooked.
      I just had to know how Mike did it.
      It took some convincing but he agreed to record his entire step-by-step method on video… Announcing “Rocking Book Blurbs”…

… Our easy to use, step-by-step program for creating
      GREAT book blurbs in less than fifteen minutes!

Sales Page: http://rockingbookblurbs.com

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
      Last edited by BlackHatX; 12-06-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Time Online
    N/A

Cool Re: Rocking Book Blurbs

thanks

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Rocking Book Blurbs

thx a buncho ! PW required - oh well...
    Last edited by phreddy; 12-12-2014 at 12:30 AM.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Rocking Book Blurbs

Thanks!

•