Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 5 Days 1 Hour 40 Minutes 9 Seconds

Arrow How I Create High-Converting (50%+) Squeeze Pages in Less Than 5 Minutes (PERFECT for Newbies!!!)

Discover How To Easily Create A Super High-Converting Squeeze Page In Just 5 Minutes
      With NO Wordpress Plugins, NO Templates, NO Coding & ZERO Outsourcing Whatsoever...100% Guaranteed

DATE: December 04, 2014

Dear Aspiring Internet Marketer,

Are you ready to start building a massive list??

You know it starts with a squeeze page...but you have NO design experience, a "shoe-string" budget - and just NO CLUE where to start??

Are the squeeze pages you're currently testing just plain "average"...with conversion rates between 20% to 30% or even LESS?

If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions...this is definitely for YOU!

What if I told you that implementing one simple method to your squeeze pages would instantly DOUBLE your conversion rates overnight?!

It sounds crazy...I know...but that's EXACTLY what happened to me.

You see, I'm not afraid to admit...I'm a complete newbie to the internet marketing world - I literally just started a short 6 months ago!

I had always dreamed of making money online...so I finally decided to GO FOR IT!

I ended up making a BIG investment when I purchased one of those "top gun" marketing courses...

I spent weeks learning everything I possibly could about internet marketing. I was loving this stuff!

I learned about the top niches online, email marketing, affiliate marketing, salesletters, product creation, product launches, getting accepted into affiliate networks, and so much more!! It was really exciting!!

Eventually...I was ready to take action.

I chose a profitable niche...and the next logical step was to create a squeeze page and build a massive list (money's in the list...right??)!!

It all seemed so simple. How hard could it possibly be?? All I had to do was throw up a squeeze page, drive traffic, build my list...then send affiliate offers all day and earn crazy commissions!!

Boy...was I WRONG!

What a long and frustrating road...I burned through several squeeze pages and a ton of paid traffic was wasted.

I tried Wordpress plugins, "done-for-you" templates, LeadPages.net...I even outsourced several squeeze page projects to a bunch of designers (what a waste). I bought a ton of info products trying to figure out exactly what I was doing wrong. I think it's safe to say... I tried everything.

YET...Even after ALL that hard work and money spent...I couldn't even break 30% on my conversion rates.

I knew there had to be something missing. Something I was overlooking. But what was it??

After all these squeeze pages and paid traffic...I barely had 100 subscribers. "Building a list" was becoming WAY too expensive, and the idea of making money online was starting to seem more like a "pipe dream".

Until...

This astonishingly simple method was revealed to me...and once I implemented it, my very next squeeze page converted at an impressive 62%!!

NO outsourcing, NO plugins, NO templates, NO LeadPages...I didn't even need to learn any crazy code like HTML, CSS, or PHP!!

Since I started using this method...my conversion rates have consistently broke 50%! I mean think about it...most internet marketers would KILL for conversion rates of just 30%!

And here I am...a complete newbie...converting my squeeze pages like MAD.

The "gurus" hate me

The truth is...you don't need plugins. You don't need to outsource. You don't need a template. YOU can do this on your own!! So let me show you how!!

Introducing my "Squeeze Page Trainer" manual ('step-by-step' video included!!).

Download my "Squeeze Page Trainer" today, and I'll teach you everything you need to know about creating high-converting squeeze pages so you can finally build the list of your dreams!!

Included is a step-by-step PDF PLUS a 10-minute video where you can literally watch "over my shoulder" as I create a high-converting squeeze page from scratch using 100% FREE tools!!

A quick overview of what you'll find inside:

The perfect background to use on your squeeze page
      Free alternatives to hosting & autoresponders
      A free (super-simple) software for crafting your squeeze page
      How to get your page online
      How to instantly start building a list of 'buyers'
      How to optimize your autoresponder to increase conversions
      Conversion 'killers' to avoid
      The 'no way out' rule
      The best headlines
      What graphics you should use
      Graphics you should AVOID
      Where to host your images (or even your static squeeze page) for free

And much more...

**100% Money Back Guarantee**

Try this method out. Put to work everything I lay out in this manual. Watch the video. It's short, to-the-point and very practical. You can implement this TODAY, which is something I always look for when I purchase a product. If you're not happy with this purchase for any reason...I'll refund every penny. No questions asked. I don't care if it's less than $5. If you're not happy with this product, I want to give you your money back.

This wouldn't be complete without throwing in some BONUSES...so here you go...

BONUS #1: The "Product Creation Master Class" - So you can finally start creating your OWN products and earn 100% of the profits!!

BONUS #2: 5 "Unrestricted" PLR Ebooks - Rebrand them, sell them, give them away...whatever you'd like!! These are 5 high-quality white label ebooks.

BONUS #3: A Complete (Very Cool) Graphics Pack (bullets, buttons, doodles, headers, icons, etc.)

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1022482-how-i-create-high-converting-50-squeeze-pages-less-than-5-minutes-perfect-newbies.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
      Last edited by BlackHatX; 12-06-2014 at 04:03 AM.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: How I Create High-Converting (50%+) Squeeze Pages in Less Than 5 Minutes (PERFECT for Newbies!!!)

thaNKS FOR THE POST

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    23 Hours 20 Minutes 23 Seconds

Default Re: How I Create High-Converting (50%+) Squeeze Pages in Less Than 5 Minutes (PERFECT for Newbies!!!)

links down

•