Am I showing this to you to brag?

Yes.

Yeah, absolutely I am.

I'm so freakin' proud of myself I should go “get a room.”

I clawed my way from the depths of poverty... about as bad as you can get in the United States. Flat broke, heartbroken (my ex left me for another man, stripped my son away from me, and kicked me to the curb for being a “dreamer”), homeless, and even very nearly suicidal...

To becoming one of the top list building, email marketing, and product creation experts in IM land. Naturally, there's plenty of deep, sincere gratitude to go with my pride. I certainly didn't do it alone. I had good peeps in my corner.

But I did do it.

And I did it in style, literally helping thousands of people forge new paths for their own lives. I'm certainly smart enough to know that you never get anywhere in life without being a genuine force for good and improving the lives of others.

Today, I am commited to continuing this at the highest possible level. I'm commited to you. Yes, you... the mofo who happens to be reading this very letter right now. My friend. My fellow freedom seeker and kindred spirit.

I'm so rude... going on and on about myself.

What the hell?

I'm very sorry about that.

Let's talk about you. I'd much rather do THAT.

I'd like to ask you a question, if I may.

Why Are You Reading This Right Now?

Seriously, why?

Obviously you wanna make money. That's no kind of answer.

But why do you want to make money this way?

What is it about making money via the Internet specifically that has brought you to me on this fine day? While I'm certainly grateful, I'm also curious.

Are you here because:

• You can't find a job?
  • You can't work due to illness or injury?
  • You can't get by on your pension or social security?
  • You have a job that you hate and/or doesn't pay enough?
  • You love being online and thought it'd be cool to get paid for it?
  • You want to get filthy rich and know that there's no ceiling here?
  • You really just felt like reading another Lee Murray sales letter?

Are any of these true for you... or is it something else that I haven't thought of?

Maybe you're here because you're addicted to buying WSO's and other information products that promise you quick and easy money.

You wouldn't be alone in that... and it'd be nothing to be ashamed of.

After all, I would consider myself to be a runaway success in this business... and I still buy the hell out of IM courses and products. All the time.

It's not called “shiny object syndrome.” It's called expanding your IM library. All professionals in all fields do it. Doctors buy medical publications, investors buy trade publications, internet marketers buy IM publications.

It shows that you're committed. And I, for one, can fully respect that!

You're welcome.

But here's the thing...

At some point, you've got to establish a livable income for yourself and your loved ones. Otherwise, you're really just investing in publications that have nothing to do with you. Sounds kinda harsh, doesn't it?

For the investments you make in expanding your IM library to be justified, IM actually needs to be your profession... your bread and butter... your livelihood.

So let me ask you...

Is it?

Are you a professional internet marketer right now?

If so, then kudos to you. I look forward to helping you expand your IM library in profound fashion with the offer that I'm about to make...

But if Internet marketing is NOT the way you earn your full-time living, then what do you think it's gonna take to get you there? And why hasn't this happened yet?

Seriously, humor me.

Take the time to answer each of these two very important questions right now.

Listen, I'm not just here to sell a damn product. This freakin' thing will sell whether I take this time with you right now or not. That's just the way it is. I'm not asking these questions to bait you... so please relax.

I'm sincerely trying to help.

So please let me.

1. What Will It Take to Make You Succeed Online?

How can you get to that point?

What must happen before you can earn your living the way I do?

Do you need:

• More time?
  • More investment capital?
  • Less conflicting advice?
  • Fewer empty promises?
  • A mentor?
  • A support system?
  • A stronger skill set?
  • More motivation?
  • An easy, push-button approach?
  • Better luck?
  • A start-to-finish battle plan?
  • All of the above?
  • Something else entirely?

2. Why Hasn't It Happened Yet?

If any of the things in the list above describe you and your current situation, then what is it that has kept you from acquiring whatever it is that you need?

In other words, if you know what's missing, why haven't you gotten it?

Is it because:

• You're pessimistic?
  • You're full of self-doubt?
  • You think others are out to get you?
  • You're uninspired?
  • You don't think it's worth the effort?
  • You've adopted an unresourceful mindset?
  • You don't believe the solution is available?
  • You're confused or conflicted?
  • You're allowing negative people to influence you?
  • You're living in your past failures?

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1021635-5-wso-lee-murrays-top-simply-unreal.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.