Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Default EXPLAINDIO VIDEO CREATOR, NEW v.1.009

NOTE; you may need to copy and paste these urls into your browser.
      Sales Page:
      http://explaindio.com

Install exe file: Explaindio v1.009(Windows Only) Do NOT launch it yet..

[URL]http://mirror.is/file/34sI6BaL/ExplaindioVideoCreator-Windows-v1009.zip[URL/]

This is Crack to install, here are mirrors:
      [URL="http://www.uploadseeds.com/download/1E7LKE0N/explaindio_cv10.zip"[URL/]

Instructions to Crack
      Copy and paste the "ExplaindioVideoCreator.swf" file to the Explaindio installation folder.
      The default installation folder is C:\Program Files\Explaindio Video Creator
      (password is ***Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam***)

Have fun using it!
      Last edited by Version4.0; 12-02-2014 at 04:30 AM.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: EXPLAINDIO VIDEO CREATOR, NEW v.1.009

first of all thank you very much for your contribution to the forum. My question or statement is, this doesnt upgrade to the 1.09 version it stays at 1.05. am I doing something wrong? I put the crack in the folder, (this download doesnt even install, you just create a shortcut and run it). please advise

Time Online
    N/A

Exclamation Re: EXPLAINDIO VIDEO CREATOR, NEW v.1.009

Quote Originally Posted by legitimate007 View Post
    first of all thank you very much for your contribution to the forum. My question or statement is, this doesnt upgrade to the 1.09 version it stays at 1.05. am I doing something wrong? I put the crack in the folder, (this download doesnt even install, you just create a shortcut and run it). please advise

@Legitimate, Thanks for asking It looks as if the old owl must have made a mistake, I may have given u the V.1005 .swf file (crack). My apologies! Try this one, it is the correct .swf file for V.1009.....

http://mirror.is/file/8mCKshyr/Expla...deoCreator.swf

If u like my share here, i hope you will give me some forum luv by hitting the "THANKS" button.....( hint, hint, obvious hint )
    Last edited by Version4.0; 12-04-2014 at 01:33 AM. Reason: add request

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: EXPLAINDIO VIDEO CREATOR, NEW v.1.009

yes of course, thanks given, and I appreciate you looking into it. remember, that 1.09 crack .swf file is in the second download file, or is this one different than the first 109 .swf file? I will try anyway thanks again

•