ATTENTION: Are you still struggling to build a list that pays the bills?

Ex Top 50 Solo Ad Seller
Reveals How To Reliably
Build A List From Scratch
And Turn Those Leads Into
Instant & Consistent Cas
h
!

These proven and tested strategies
work to build a list to sell solo ads,
affiliate products or your own!

Trying to build a high quality list and turn those subscribers into cash isn't nearly as easy as they make it seem, is it?

Stress has gotten the best of you. You have:

• Invested in tons of list building products and strategies.

• Bought into different softwares and tools trying to increase your results
only to find out most don't work or deliver zero to none results...

• Followed the wrong gurus and outdated systems only to discover you have
again wasted your time and money!

... and they all left you with frustrating results.

But There is Good News!
Hey there, my name is Lucas Cepeda and yes, I know exactly how you're feeling.

These days, I've managed to achieve quite a bit of success... I'm able to build high converting squeeze pages, I can also generate tons of leads, and I'm very lucky that I can send emails out and get paid.

But I'll be honest...
Things Definitely Didn't Start Out This Way...

Before I ever achieved even a tiny taste of success, there were a lot of roadblocks. So many times I was ready to throw in the towel.

When I first started out, I was afraid I would lose all my money, I didn't know how to build lead sucking squeeze pages and even generate traffic, worst, I didn't have enough time in the day to focus on all the stuff needed to make list building profitable.

Everything I tried seemed to be extremely difficult to replicate or more work I could handle.

Needless to say most of what I tried ended not working out for me and I just ended up ready to quit, thinking I would never be able to build a list and generate cash.

Of course, you know exactly what I'm talking about, right?

Does Any of This Sound Familiar?

• You've invested in tons of list building products and strategies which just
resulted in wasted time as you constantly end up at square one.

• You've bought into different softwares and tools which led to additional costs
with little or no financial returns.

• You've followed the wrong gurus and outdated systems which just ended up in
failure, frustration and zero results.
Just Before I Was Ready to Give Up,
A Stroke of Luck Changed Everything.

You can only run into so many walls before you get so frustrated that the only option left seems to be quitting.

I was just about at that point when I I realized in order to make list building work I had to focus on what expert guru list builders were doing instead of what they had been teaching.

What the gurus were telling others to do, versus what they were actually doing were two very different things.

Once I noticed that, I started paying more attention to how they really created their funnels (rather tan the way they were teaching others) how they were building high converting squeeze pages that would suck in leads like there was no tomorrow and even how they optimized their processes, and how they converted their leads into nearly instant cash time and time again.

It didn't matter what successful list builder I was following.

All of them were creating specific squeeze pages using mostly the same pattern.

All of their funnels would allow them to generate instant cash with extreme simplicity

All of their list building processes were effectively optimized to squeeze out leads and even buyers without even creating their own products.

Imagine how powerful these strategies were that they could build a buyers list, without their own products, without expensive Copywriting and professional sales page graphics!

They were teaching us all this complicated things we had to do only to find out their processes were much easier to follow and use...

What did it mean? Well...these online superstars were all playing the list building game and using the same rule book...unfortunately they didn't seem to want to share it with the rest of us.

Once I noticed this, it didn't matter if they wanted to share the info or not. It was just a matter of taking the time to decipher what they were really doing.

See... there were very specific strategies I found that were being used repeteadly over and over again.

Strategies that, once used, were helping them create high quality lists and instant cash with very little time and effort.

So I documented it all in my notebook and started to implement.

Since then my list building started to change dramatically.

What I was able to find was working extremely well and my results started to steadily and quickly improve leading me to become one of the top 50 solo ad sellers online.

As soon as I discovered this, everything instantly got easier.

I started to see myself getting more and more leads on a daily basis turning those leads into easy, steady and consistent Paychecks...
With this amount of success and realizing what I had discovered, I knew I couldn't keep it on lock down.

Since then, I've run into multiple others who encountered the same, never-ending battle I went through. And it seemed pretty unfair to keep it to myself... especially knowing without this same strategies, list building was simply not going to work.

So I'd like to let you in on the "secret" right now.
Introducing...

So what exactly is this going to do for you? Can a simple course really turn everything around for you?

Yes. Yes it can.

Here's Exactly what you are getting inside Optin Hurricane - The Secret Files:

• The Exact same formula I use and teach to build high converting squeeze pages in just a few minutes from now.It doesn't matter if you have tried to build a squeeze page before only to find out nobody wants to sign up to your list. Inside this guide you will learn the exact same strategies and formulas I use to generate tons of leads time and time again..

Value: $27.00

• The Exact same process to find high converting affiliate offers that generate cash on demand even if you don't sell a single affiliate product. With these strategies you will not only select the best products and how to make money without selling but you will be multiplying you profits extremely easy too...

Value: $37.00

• The exact same powerful list building systems you can use right now even if you never created a funnel before. This is big because you will get access to 3 incredibly powerful list building funnel strategies that turn almost every visitor into cash, even if they don't sign up to your list.

Value: $47.00

•Proven and tested sales funnel strategies in mind-map version: This a good thing because you can find out exactly which funnel you want to use at a glance and be able to replicate the same strategies with ease.

Value:$37.00

•Tested and proven techniques to increase your list building profits without any extra effort. This is a good thing because now you can turn any list building funnel with just a few tweaks into powerful automatic cash generating machines.

Value:$27.00

• 7 very strategic and simple ways to generate tons of traffic even if you have no money to spend on traffic and how to put them to use to generate avalanches of visitors as soon as today. This is great because this same instant-traffic-sucking strategies work incredibly well and will allow you to build a list completely free. You can even add my paid traffic strategies to the mix and your traffic problems become instantly obsolete forever!

Value: $27.00

* and much more...
You Don't Have to Take My Word For It...

I've already slipped the secret to a select group of people. Truth be told, I wanted to guarantee that this would actually work time and time again.

More importantly, I wanted to make sure you'd achieve the same results I have.

And well... I'll let them speak for themselves...

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1018368-struggling-build-list-pays-bills-ex-top-50-solo-ad-seller-finally-spills-beans.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Tutorials
Installation Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG5jX9uERFU
Overview Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_e_mD42-XU
Guru Squeeze Pages - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvAXSbfDryY
2 Step Optin Pages - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcFiQnLwTLU
Delayed Squeeze Pages - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8be0Uj7e4
Redirect Pages - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk7o1xJZ380
Content Locker Pages - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn6d-Cw3VJo
Importing / Exporting - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeLq8nEQJFI

mirror