"MAKE MONEY TODAY in niches you didn't even know existed... Guaranteed!"

"This is a real opportunity to make some income and possibly create a full time business.
No BS, very comprehensive. Rated a buy!!"

Dear Warrior,

You finally decided to start taking action and work on that side business that will take you out of your 9 to 5 misery.
But after a little while you have already bought so many “make $100 a day” magic pills that you are by now sick of these generalised systems leaving out critical steps rendering them useless and impossible to implement.

I’m sure you have also seen the recent surge of expensive courses trying to convince you that the only way to start a side business is freelancing.
Or consulting.
Or becoming a life coach even if your life is a mess. (What does a life coach do anyway?)

How do you start a side business if you don’t have the skills to start selling yourself as a consultant?
How can you start making money today if you are not comfortable with the idea of freelancing?

And that super idea you had that requires lots of coding and technical stuff to be made? Let’s face it, after you see every little and expensive thing needed for assembling that puzzle, that awesome idea will most likely fade away and die before ever seeing daylight.

So, how can you stop messing around and start a side business now?
And more importantly:
How can you make money today?

Ok, let’s go back to the very basics.

For a business to exist you need:

1. People willing and able to pay for something
  2. At least one person willing and able to provide that something
  3. A place or platform where prospects and provider can transact.

In the online world, the most straight forward way of combining those 3 things is with e-commerce.

There’s plenty of tools and platforms for e-commerce. In fact, too many of them.
But that covers only point number 3!

What happens is that without a solid and proven approach for tackling 1 and 2 you can have the best platform in the world installed in the best server in the world and nothing will happen.
It would be like having a super giant yatch sitting in the middle of the dessert.

If you are new to this you need a strategy to quickly navigate between all what is needed for planting the seeds of your first e-commerce venture (Or if you want just use it for quick cash generation!)

"You need to find customers, need to find out what they want, and need to figure out a way to provide it."

Your chances are multiplied if you had a step by step plan, with examples and templates that hold your hand during the whole process.

This is why I documented a method I stumbled upon when I first started trying making this happen, a method that worked and helped me learn:

• How to find a bunch of people eager to be sold telling you exactly what they want.
  • The simple search keywords for finding laser targeted prospects willing to buy something from anyone.
  • How to be the person fulfilling that need by looking for and finding a trustworthy partner that can build that product.

• How to cold message customers in a way they’ll be the ones trying to follow up with you.
  • Straightforward techniques for establishing fluid communication with your prospects, without needing to have prior contact.
  • How to quickly calculate the right price
-How to quickly make a video for your product without filming anything and have your sales page up and running within the hour.
-How to get your provider to dropship for you.
  • Tips for deepening your partnership so you can focus in your strategy and don’t have to worry about any logistics.

I really hate blind offers, so at the risk of losing some curiosity driven sales I'm telling you from the beginning that what we'll be using is:

• Reddit

• Etsy

• Gumroad

Yes, you probably know them, but be warned:

Use them randomly= be bullied by angry geeks and deal with stereotypical doityourselvers
Use my proven recipe= Success

I will even include a video explaining in detail the research process. It’s so simple and quick you won’t believe it.

You will also have templates for all the messages you’ll ever have to send.
And an excel file with 3 handy calculators so you don’t even have to think about the basic math involved.

Who am I and why should you listen to me?

The wantrepreneur in me had me working for the last 18 years in the corporate world in many different areas, all of which had in common some variation of having to take a complicated task or very technical concept and make it simple, streamlined and replicable.

I have also been making money online for some time now (started in 2001) in every type of online venture under the sun except dealing with Nigerian royalty, so I know how to get to a full time income level by only using online tools which is something I have accomplished since around 2005.

Having resided in 7 different countries and taken by now a fair share of sabbatical years I know a little about the need for financial freedom and freedom in general. That’s why I love sharing with you any knowledge I may have that could steer you towards your dreamed path.

Before I go on I have a confession to make.
I’m lazy.

Hlade's Law states that:
"If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person; they will find an easier way to do it.”

That is probably the reason I was always considered to be good at process creation and definition.

This is precisely what I want to convey in this guide: An easy method for something that could get to be very complicated.

Take now this new, hand holding and original guide for finally validating and implementing a new business.
A guide that will set in motion your first profitable project and will put you in the right track of building a real business.

Some testimonials
(read them carefully as they answer some questions you might have)

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/996583-etsy-arbitrage-madness-make-money-today-no-experience-needed.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.