Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 4 Days 23 Hours 15 Minutes 55 Seconds

Arrow 1 TOP Ranking In Clickbank.com For A YEAR!? Must Be A Joke, RIGHT? (Private Label Rights)

Hi,

My name is Patric Chan and I'm actually an unknown marketer in Warrior Forum here.

However, I'm one of the top Clickbank marketers. In fact, my product is listed #1 in ClickBank's Affiliate Marketing category...

Now, at the time of this post, I may not be #1 but #2 instead. It just happened recently but shortly, I'll be at #1 again because I've cracked the code on how to get to the top ranking of #1.

The fact is, I've been either at the #1 or #2 spot for the PAST 12 MONTHS.

Imagine if you're at the top #2 ranking in a hot category with thousands of affiliates -- can you imagine HOW MUCH PASSIVE INCOME you'll be making from the sales brought by the affiliates for you?

Reason is, you'll get the attention of thousands of affiliates to PROMOTE your product, hands-free.

This is truly auto-pilot marketing and FREE TRAFFIC for your internet business.

If you don't believe that I have the formula in my hand, check this out...

By applying the very same formula, I've dominated the #1 spot in ClickBank's "niche marketing" category as well:

I know what you're thinking... all it takes is to get high gravity to get top ranking in Clickbank.

And that's what everybody thinks. Interestingly, I have a proof to show you that there's another factor that is likely to be more important to skyrocket you to the #1 spot. Besides, most people don't know what contributes to Gravity anyway.

INTRODUCING: THE CLICKBANK #1 RANKING FORMULA

The ClickBank #1 Ranking Formula is a 20-minute video training where I'll be revealing what I've discovered about Clickbank's ranking algorithm and walking you through the proven case study.

The reason why I have the credibility to share this is because...

1. My product has been at the #1 and #2 spot in one of the most competitive categories in Clickbank -- the "Affiliate marketing" category. Not just for a week, but for A YEAR with consistency.
      2. To prove to you it works, I've applied the same formula to another of my own product and it skyrocketed to #1 too.

On a separate note, you may not know how much Clickbank.com's traffic can bring for you. Seriously, you don't have a clue. I know because not only I have analytics for the amount of traffic I'm getting for my product, I'm also a regular advertiser with clickbank.com. Although, I can't reveal to you the numbers of impressions I'm getting from clickbank.com pages through my paid ads, but I can tell you that it's HUGE. Gigantic.

Now - I can charge $100's of dollars for this secret, but I'm going to offer it to you for only $1.31 (but it's dime sale).

The reason is, this is only a 20-minute video, it's not an A-Z home course study or any kind of that. Most people will not appreciate a 20-minute video for hundreds of dollars, although the content is valuable. I'm also too lazy to create a full-fledged "ClickBank home course" at this stage.

Attention Serial Refunders - Please Do Not Buy

At the same time, I really don't want to have tire-kickers buying and asking for refunds later. Yeah I know - it's only $1.31 but trust me, there will be refunders, despite whatever amount you're selling at.

I can guarantee you that I'll be revealing to you the exact formula I've discovered which have worked for me extremely well but I cannot guarantee you that you'll surely get ranked at the top because it's based on your own efforts.

Here's what I mean...

You could spend $1,000 to buy a SEO course and know of the formula to get top ranking at google.com. But the SEO course cannot guarantee you that you'll get the #1 ranking simply because your ranking is strictly based on how you can beat your competitor's existing ranking. And sometimes, you just can't beat it. For instance, you can't beat Wikipedia's ranking.

But if you find my formula is full of BS and want to have a refund, I'll still be happy to send back the $1.31 to you. Because I know you won't find any BS.

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/989253-1-top-ranking-clickbank-com-year-must-joke-right-private-label-rights.html

direct download

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

mirror

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: 1 TOP Ranking In Clickbank.com For A YEAR!? Must Be A Joke, RIGHT? (Private Label Rights)

thanks

•