Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 3 Weeks 1 Day 17 Hours 36 Minutes 15 Seconds

Arrow WP Amaz-One PLUS - Your Ultimate Amazon Auto Posting Plugin

WP Amaz-One PLUS

Fellow Internet Marketing Friends,

Here's the deal:

At one point, I was a HUGE Amazon affiliate and I also created Amazon websites to sell at anywhere from $47 to $297. Then, the excellent Amazon autoposter plugin that I was using became defunct and no one updated it. WHOA! What a bummer!

I looked around for months, bought several of the plugins out there, but either they were just plain awful in terms of their look and functionality, or I needed to spend hundreds of dollars on extra licensing in order to use the plugin on unlimited domains.
      So I said

and I had one created. That's right...I began working with a developer to create WP Amaz-One PLUS…the most powerful Amazon autoposting plugin on the market today.

It's no secret that there are many people making insane amounts of money by selling products from Amazon, or selling Amazon sites. Heck, I myself make an easy $2K a month part time selling Amazon mini-sites! If you ask almost anyone they will tell you that once you get your site live, and add a little bit of content and traffic that the money pretty much just starts coming in.
      This is true for a couple of reasons:
      • You're selling physical products - they simply convert better
      • Amazon is the vendor - people worldwide trust the Amazon brand
      • The products are in high demand and are readily available
      • Amazon carries EVERYTHING.

There are numerous other reasons, but those are the big ones...

Even if you don't want to (or can't) sell Amazon products, you can STILL make money. Heck, you can simply grab a domain name, populate it with Amazon products, and sell the site an hour later all day long for $50 or more. Do that twice a day, and you are all-of-a-sudden at that all elusive $100 a day that everyone seems to be chasing so wildly...

Now, the problem with most of these "other" Amazon plugins is:
      • The license you get with most of them only allows you to build one site. One? I build dozens of sites to sell and have quite a few of my own!
      • They were WAY too expensive to get the special, gilded "developer's license" so that I could sell the plugin with my site.
      • The functionality of the plugins I found was seriously lacking.
      • The developers stopped supporting them.

Honestly, the list goes on and on...So, I said the heck with it, and built my own plugin, and guess what?
      • I can now build and populate my Amazon sites within mere minutes. Owning WP Amaz-One PLUS will make getting YOUR Amazon sites up and running FAST!

I want to give you the opportunity to own a fully functioning, feature-rich, UNLIMITED LICENSE to the BEST Amazon Plugin on the market!
      Check out these EXCELLENT features and options:
      • WP Amaz-One PLUS is EASY to configure and EASY to use
      • Use different Amazon affiliate ID's to create different campaigns
      • Create unlimited campaigns with unlimited products
      • Browse Node functionality to more closely pull in those products you want to promote
      • Ability to pull in ONLY products above or below a certain price point
      • Ability to choose specific products by ASIN
      • Choose to publish products as POSTS OR PAGES (WP Amaz-One PLUS will even create the new page at the time of campaign creation!)
      • Automatically create your category for your posts while creating your campaign
      • When readers click on "read more" they are taken to a new Amazon.com browser tab - but they can easily click back to your site to read and do more shopping!
      • Unique "shopping reminder" lightbox!
      • Link cloaking - vital for an affiliate site
      • Amazon product review options to show the reviews on your main page, just within the post itself, or not at all if that's how you want it!
      • One-click Amazon affiliate ID updating - a real timesaver for site flippers
      • Three post templates to choose from – your Amazon autoblog will never look like anyone else’s!
      • Uniquify ALL posts, or just your Amazon auto posts – perfect for you PLR users!
      • Twenty-five "buy now" buttons to choose from – mix it up a little with our cool button colors and designs!
      • Amazon affiliate pop-up text links embedded into your articles – you choose the keyword to link, and WP Amaz-One does the rest!
      • Ad units – you know how well those blue ad units convert, right? Now you can choose the products they show and place them anywhere in your copy!
      • Future-dated campaigns – an often-requested feature that you’ll love!
      • Pull in "related products"
      • Integrated shopping cart for 90-day cookies on eligible products
      • Pull in related product-related videos from YouTube by keyword
      • Are you an affiliate in the UK, Germany, Japan, France or Canada? WP* Amaz-One supports all countries!
      • DEVELOPER'S LICENSE INCLUDED!

• You don't have to buy it again when you want to put up another Amazon site.
      • You don't have to buy a new license if you sell your site.
      • You don't have to buy a "developer's license" in order to use it on sites you intend to sell - developer rights are INCLUDED.
      • You can use it on an unlimited number of domains.

Good question, and boy do we understand your frustration. Unlike other Amazon plugins out there, we've been providing support and updates/upgrades since we launched this awesome product on December 10, 2010! We continue to support and develop WP Amaz-One*PLUS*because we're invested in your success with it - and we wouldn't have it ANY OTHER WAY.*

Wondering how much it's going to cost? Considering that other plugins generally start at about $97 for a LIMITED LICENSE and go up from there with fewer features than WP Amaz-One has, I thought about selling the UNLIMITED LICENSE at a price of $197.00...and that would have BEEN A STEAL. But…

Get your hands on an UNLIMITED LICENSE -* USE IT ON AS MANY DOMAINS AS YOU WANT...FLIP SITES WITH IT INTACT - NEVER BUY IT AGAIN LICENSE FOR....

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/896675-wp-amaz-one-plus-your-ultimate-amazon-auto-posting-plugin.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    1 Hour 54 Minutes 50 Seconds

Default Re: WP Amaz-One PLUS - Your Ultimate Amazon Auto Posting Plugin

Just curious... does this plugin need nulling or its plug and play? Thanks!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 3 Hours 14 Minutes 51 Seconds

Link gone does anyone else have it.

Time Online
    18 Hours 24 Minutes 17 Seconds

Says your account has been terminated!
    New link, please?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online