Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Default [GET] Become a LinkedIn Power User Networking and Lead Generation

Become a LinkedIn Power User Networking and Lead Generation

Become a LinkedIn Power User Networking and Lead Generation

Title: Become a LinkedIn Power User Networking and Lead Generation
      Author: Christopher Wilkey
      Language: English
      Video Format: MP4 | AVC @ 308 Kbps 1280 x 720 30 fps
      Audio Format: AAC @ 57.7 Kbps 2 channels 44.1 KHz
      Duration: 3 hours
      Genre: Business eLearning

Description:
      LinkedIn is an extremely powerful tool for anyone looking to expand their network or generate more leads but you have to know how to use it correctly. Too many people hop onto the platform and get overwhelmed or frustrated with low results and too much time wasted. This course is designed to teach you how to become a Power User on LinkedIn and how to reap the benefits it can provide.

My company, Hosskey Consulting, uses LinkedIn as our top referral source for new clients (over 75% of our clients were generated from LinkedIn introductions). This course is going to show you how I use LinkedIn on a daily basis to expand my network and find new prospect. I will be sharing my tips, tricks, and advice on how to connect with the right people, build the relationship, and make your life easier.

What are the requirements?
      - A computer
      - An email address
      - A LinkedIn account
      - A willingness to learn and listen

What am I going to get from this course?
      - Over 39 lectures and 3 hours of content!
      - Learn how to optimize your LinkedIn profile
      - Learn the basics of the platform LinkedIn
      - Understand how and why to join groups on LinkedIn
      - Learn about the different mobile apps that can make your life easier via Linkedin
      - Understand how to build your network correctly on LinkedIn
      - Turn a cold call into a warm one using LinkedIn
      - Understand and prevent the time wasting that can happen on LinkedIn
      - And much much more!

What is the target audience?
      - Business Professionals
      - Outside Sales Reps
      - Inside Sales Reps
      - Networkers
      - Small Business Owners
      - Business Owners
      - Job Seekers
      - Marketing Professionals
      - CEOs
      - Anyone wanting to learn how to use LinkedIn

Course Review:
      ----
      Reviewer # 1:
      Rating: * * * * * (out of 5 stars)

Superb course

Really great course, I'm so glad I joined. Everyone should do this course, whether they are in business, an employee, or looking for work. LinkedIn is so important and has such authority with Google. You need to be 'findable' online and LinkedIn is a great place to showcase yourself.

Thanks for creating the course.
      ----
      About Author:
      Christopher Wilkey
      Social Media Marketing Expert

Chris Wilkey is the founder and CEO of Hosskey Consulting; a social/digital media consulting agency. Over the past five years, Chris has worked for companies such as RE/MAX, Apple, Barnes & Noble, and the Indianapolis American Marketing Association (Indy AMA) and has helped them create communities online. Chris now serves on the board of the Indy AMA and also runs a DJ company on the weekends. He is a serial entrepreneur who has a passion for helping small businesses succeed. More information on Chris can be found at http://www.hosskey.com or on his LinkedIn account.

Hosskey Consulting is social/digital media consulting company. To put it simply: We help businesses create and maintain their digital presence. We work with companies to create a social media strategy and put it into place. We specialize in social media, but we can also help companies with: Web design, video production, email marketing, blog development, digital workplace transition, technology training, emergency management planning (for digital assets), and much much more. Check out our website at

Reviewer # 2:
      Rating: * * * * * (out of 5 stars)

Detailed Cource

This isn't the first course by Chris that i have taken and I would like to say that once again hes on the ball. I'm not new to Social Media nor am I new to LinkedIn being on here for quite some years.

However Chris touches on everything that most of us just simply miss. Its a well rounded course that will get you up and running quickly with LinkedIn.

Videos are clear, hes speaking free, casually and confidently.

Easily one of the best courses on udemy about LinkedIn.

Keep up the good work Chris..Hope to see much more..

[center]

Code:
      http://filetut.com/lbmxsb6hi01q/Become_a_LinkedIn_Power_User__Networking_and_Lead_Generation__Udemy.rar.html

Time Online
    18 Hours 24 Minutes 17 Seconds

Default Re: [GET] Become a LinkedIn Power User Networking and Lead Generation

This file is available for Premium Users only.

Providing links to Premium Only Downloads are a direct violation of this forum's guidelines and WILL get you banned.

Per our rules, you MUST provide a FREE alternative download! Please do so immediately!!!

•