Are you worried your product launch won’t get off the ground? Are you struggling to attract the top JV partners and drive the sales you deserve?

Dear Warrior,

Now you too can enjoy the MASSIVE profits once reserved for the launch 'gurus', drive HUNDREDS OF SALES of your next product and attract top JVs like bees to a honey-pot... even if the only thing you’ve launched before is a bottle-rocket.

If you’ve ever wanted the thrill of watching your sales (and PayPal balance!) tick up every time you refresh the page... to have top affiliates asking YOU to support them, and to have YOUR product be featured in the WSO of the Day e-mail, this letter is going to show you how it’s done.

I’m sure you know the feeling: the long nights spent trying to come up with a good idea, the times you try to talk to the top affiliates but just find the door slammed in your face... you end up never launching, because you know it'll be a bust.

I don't mind admitting, I was close to giving up. Resigning myself to never making it online, deleting my accounts, turning out all the lights.

But let me tell you what happened just a few weeks ago:

My Very First WSO Was Awarded WSO of the Day and Generated $21,569 in Sales... and Here's How You Can Do It Too

Here's how it happened.

I was close to the edge, but decided to give it one last try. And I remembered something my uncle once said:

"If you want to get something, find people who already have it. Find out how they got it. And do that."

So I looked up every high-selling WSO this year to find out what had made them so successful.

Studying all these successful launches completely changed my outlook, and led me to develop the WSO Success Process.

It’s just 8 things. 8 things you have to get right.

Simply Put, Everyone Who Achieved WSO of the Day Is Doing Those 8 Things Differently

And when you follow the WSO Success Process, things are VERY different:

• You're confident of making hundreds of sales: even if you don’t get WSO of the Day, because you know how to recruit top affiliates, your launches always go well into five figures

• You always know how to get high-converting product ideas: struggling to work out what sells is a thing of the past, because now you always know how to work out what the market is gagging for (and just think... it was right under your nose the whole time!)

• You get the most out of all your buyers: in fact, you make more from your backend than you do from the launch itself

• You're charging higher prices and converting harder than all your competitors: and while they look jealously at your stats, you're preparing to take your business to the next level

So, does that sound like how you'd like your launches to go?

Let me be clear: this process works. I'm not a 'guru'. I don’t have dozens of people fawning over me every time I post a comment on Facebook.

I'm just a regular guy who likes to make money, and knows how to follow a system.

And on my very first try, I got results like this:

Remember, this wasn't dumb luck, and it wasn't because I had 'connections'. It's just because I followed the steps.

And now those steps are all revealed to you in WSO Success.

So Now You Too Can Use This 8-Step Process and Ensure Your Launches Crush It From Day 1...

Even If You're A Complete Rookie Who's Never Launched A Product Before

WSO Success is a 100% open, no-punches-pulled case study of how I achieved the coveted WSO of the Day award, sold hundreds of units on my very first try and generated $21,569 of sales.

But it's not just a case study. It's a blueprint. Written so you can not only see how it was done, but follow every step with your next launch, all the way from getting the product idea to seeing 'WSO of the Day Winner' next to your name.

Will it guarantee you the award? No. But it will give you the best possible chance.

In these pages you’ll discover:

• 8 Commandments to running a successful launch: the whole launch process is laid out in 8 steps. Everything is covered, so you'll be maximising your profit every step of the way

• The single BIGGEST mistake new WSO vendors make (and even some old pros... when you know what this is, you'll be SHOCKED at how many people you see doing it)

• The 5-step 'SYNERGY' process to making a top-selling info product (once you know this, you'll never need to 'hope' other people will like your idea again... do this and you can laser-target your market's needs)

• A 'buzz-building' commission structure that pulls in affiliates like bees around a honey pot (and no, you don't need to give them 100% on everything)

• 3 KILLER questions: answer these, and your software will crush it. Don't answer them, and it’ll sink faster than the Titanic

• The 'secret' product type that dominates the competition: This is virtually untapped... everyone's trying to make bank with information and software, but this 3rd type of product CRUSHES it on the Warrior Forum, and hardly anyone’s doing it

• What WSOTD winners do differently: there's one little thing that they do 'backwards'... and it’s CRITICAL for your WSO's success

• The win/win funnel: you'll never need to compromise between making money yourself or putting cash on the table for affiliates... this funnel design does both, and makes everyone involved a ton of cash

• How to generate LEGENDARY EPCs that mean your launch is the only game in town: affiliates jump on the offers that provide the best EPCs (and they're great proof for your future launches too)... and this one little change will make your EPC blow your competitors out of the water

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/791197-case-study-how-my-very-first-wso-wsotd-did-21-569-sales.html

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.