Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 6 Days 12 Hours 41 Minutes 38 Seconds

Arrow Internet Marketing Niche Coaching Program Sales Letter

Copy and Paste Swipable Coaching Program Sales Letter

Dear Fellow Warrior,

Do you have a coaching program, but you aren't getting the conversions you want?

Or perhaps you have thought about creating a coaching program, but you are stuck on the sales letter?

Or maybe your own sales convert well, but you are always looking for ideas to boost conversion . . ..

If so, I believe you will love this coaching program sales letter you can use to sell your own coaching program . . .

By the way, I'm Sean Mize, author of Anyone Can Coach , and personal coach to around 1000 clients over the last 7 years.

Here's the skinny:

About 5 years ago, I wrote a powerful coaching program sales letter that has consistently given me great results, month after month, enrolling clients in my $97 a month coaching program.

It's responsible for generating about 500 coaching clients at $97 a month.

In two separate tests, here are conversion rates for the sales letter:

Now, before I go any further, I want to be real transparent here: I can't promise you any particular conversion rate.

And if you just drive cold traffic to this sales page, or you have a horrible relationship with your subscribers, then you won't convert at this level.

I build real trust in my email campaign, then on about day 10 I tell them about my coaching program, and send several emails driving them to this page.

Relationship is key in cultivating coaching clients.

And here's another disclosure, perhaps you identify with this: I couldn't have done any of it but for the grace of Almighty God!

But here's the thing, this sales letter works, month in and month out, it's a proven sales letter in the internet marketing niche, one that I have used for years to consistently generate new coaching clients.

If you want to start a coaching program and need a sales letter you can edit and make your own, or you already have a coaching program, but your sales letter isn't making the sales you want, this sales letter will change your business.

Or maybe you just want another sales letter you can split test against your control - and pull some parts out and improve your current sales letter.

This sales letter is a work horse and will get results for you in selling your coaching program.

Here's the thing, professional coaching program sales letters run anywhere from $1,000 for a basic letter to $10,000 or more for a strong letter that will convert like this one does.

With more than 500 clients at $97 a month, it's been worth probably $200,000 to $300,000 in revenue to me or more.

If I were to put this in my normal selling funnel, this could go for $500 to $1000

But for a limited time, I'm opening up dime-sale pricing at Warrior-Special Offer pricing:

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    5 Hours 3 Minutes 52 Seconds

Default Re: Internet Marketing Niche Coaching Program Sales Letter

Link down. Any chance anyone is able to reup this? Thanks so much in advance.

•