Twitter.com provides a lot of ways to make very good money working from home online. Twitter's website gets massive traffic from all over the world. In fact there are so many ways to make money on Twitter, that it can be very confusing.
In this course you'll learn how to minimize your workload to make sure you're working smart and not hard on Twitter. Most people spend too much time trying to reinvent the wheel with social media, but in this course you'll learn how to figure out what's working now to save you as much time as possible.
Though it is focused on beginner to intermediate I believe there are hidden gems in this course for anyone interested in making money with Twitter as an affiliate marketer or selling your own products.
My course is split into two main parts that breaks down into six sections, twenty seven lectures, twelve quizzes, and over two hours of video training content.
Part One: "Twitter Tycoon" = Three sections and eighteen lectures.
In section one you'll learn how to find your niche and your audience specifically on Twitter to make sure you get started right. I'll show you how to streamline your Twitter account completely by front loading your tweets, and you'll get a backstage pass to a killer social media management software that will help you automate all of your Twitter processes

https://www.udemy.com/a-z-twitter-profits-blueprint/?couponCode=FREE4U