Dear Fellow Printrepreneur, Let me ask you a question…have you ever wished there was an easier way to gain new business quickly that didn’t include so many “No,we’re not interested” replies?
And even better, wouldn’t it be great if you profited from those prospects that maybe weren’t interested in your mailing right now?
Think about it- Wouldn’t life be just peachy if you had a warm prospect pool interested in your services that you could easily sell ad space to, direct mailings, print services, and more without ever leaving your home?
How is this different from the 9×12 Fast Profits System? Since first coming out with the 9×12 Fast Profits System prospecting strategy I’ve had some time to tweak and refine that method for better results. And with this strategy you still prospect from your home office- there is no-face-to-face meetings required.
“No-Face-To-Face Sales & Prospecting System That Can DOUBLE Your Business In The Next 90 Days While Winning the Hearts & Minds of Your Prospects & Your Local Community”

If you want to know exactly how you can create an easy-to-say-yes-to opportunity for local business owners that will:

• Attract top quality clients to you even if they are resistant to direct mail and advertising
  • Help you demolish your competition–with this method you have ZERO competition
  • Increase your income QUICKLY & EASILY
  • Shorten your sales cycle
  • Give you a prospecting system you can easily duplicate in your own business
  • Allow you to gain a steady stream of advertisers & clients & still profit from those who say “no” to your initial services

Print Prospecting Blueprint: Inside you’ll learn the most POWERFUL strategy EVER for gaining new clients for your Postcard, Advertising, or Offline Consulting Business.

Look, I know how tough it is having to find the courage to cold-walk or cold-call business after business looking for someone to say yes to your postcard or other printing campaigns.
Then once you’ve actually worked through the fear of it– you have to actually find the time to do it. And it’s not easy if you have a full-time job already or have kids running around the house (believe me–I know!)
That’s why I developed my own prospecting system last year because I wasn’t able to follow through with the typical way to sell advertising. I called it 9×12 Fast Profits System–you may already own it.
Since I’m always in the state of continuous improvement of my systems in my business, I have enhanced my original prospecting system to yield me better, easier, and faster results.
Introducing: Print Prospecting Blueprint

So when creating this new prospecting system I knew it needed to meet the following criteria:
EASIER: I wanted a prospecting system that made it easier for local business owners to say yes to without price-resistance. My new system needed to allow business relationships to be formed with local business owners so that when they were ready to buy they would easily.
BETTER RESULTS: My original prospecting system worked very well for me. However I wanted to be able to grow my co op group into something that would yield more consistent and bigger profits.
FASTER RESULTS: I wanted a system that allowed you to make money faster—between the no’s you get from business owners. So you are able to easily diversify and not put all your eggs in one basket, and to keep you motivated in between the no’s you get.
Simply put- Print Prospecting Blueprint accomplishes all of these things. So if you are still having a hard time getting your postcard filled or getting business owners to say yes to your product offerings then Print Prospecting Blueprint will be a new and fresh way for you to start making a profit in your business.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this course:

• My top-secret ninja prospecting strategy
  • Foot-in-the-door strategies that work
  • Access to my very own prospecting “explainer graphic” that pre-sells local business owners for you
  • My 2-hours per day productivity schedule to amplify your results
  • Outsourcing blueprint to make sales even easier (optional tactic)
  • Email scripts + sales scripts to follow-through with this particular method
  • How to gain media attention for your campaign (PR baby!)
  • Plus more!

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.