Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 5 Days 2 Hours 38 Minutes 8 Seconds

Arrow Your First Objective-C Tutorial: An SMS Texting Console App

If you'd love to create apps for iPhone and iPad and you're reading this, then you're probably stuck at the first hurdle; Objective-C.
      There's no way around it. If you want to program for iOS devices, you're going to need to learn Objective-C. This introductory Objective-C tutorial will help you get your feet wet!
      Now, programming can be a bit of a dry topic, and learning Objective-C itself can seem like a bit of a chore.
      So I've been thinking to myself how I could make the subject a little more friendly, particularly to beginners.
      When I was learning to program, one of the main things that held me back was the boring examples!
      Printing out prime numbers, and getting the computer to print out "Hello World" might have taught me a thing or two, but i was a struggle to keep myself engaged!
      That's what inspired me to create this short introduction to Objective-C, and give it away for free!
      This isn't an in-depth Objective-C course. It's a gentle introduction to help you get your feet wet, get to know Xcode, and learn some foundational Objective-C concepts.

https://www.udemy.com/objective-c-tutorial-an-sms-texting-console-app/

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Your First Objective-C Tutorial: An SMS Texting Console App

Working you should try it

•