Top Rated Seller Formula

Why The Top Rated Seller Formula?
There is nothing more empowering than making money from home. The problem with most info products explaining how to make money at home is that you are limited in what you can do. What makes the Top Rated Seller Formula so great is that you can apply it to ANYTHING! You don’t have to be a computer programmer or internet marketing whiz to sell. It doesn’t matter what you love to do, you can make money from home doing something you are passionate about! I made all my money on Fiverr playing music. Something I do with my free time for no money!
The Secret Behind the Formula
For two years I have carefully documented all of my experiences on Fiverr. Once I had a large enough sample size, I began to notice patterns and trends. I noticed which buyers purchased bigger and smaller orders. I took notes and noticed which types of buyers came back. I condensed my pages and pages of notes down to 5 simple steps that, if followed, set up a gig of ANY type for success. It doesn’t matter if you’re into music, dance, finance, online marketing, fitness or cooking, it works! How has this worked for me? I currently have tw0 gigs with over 500 positive feedbacks, one with over 450, One with over 250 and two with over 130. I even have a tip gig with over 45 tips. My formula isn’t a fluke. It didn’t work just once, it has worked over and over again with each gig I create.
What Are My Secrets? I’ll Show You…

• How I got promoted to a Level 1 Seller after 1 month
  • How I got promoted to a Level 2 Seller after 2 months
  • How I got promoted to a Top Rated Seller after 3 months
  • How I increased my average sale to $22
  • How to create an effective Gig Video that can raise your sales over 220%
  • Fiverr SEO Techniques I use to Optimize my Gigs
  • How I make up to $150/hour using my gig extras
  • How to make buyers come back over and over
  • How to dominate competitive niches with proper gig categorization

The Best part…
It’s Simple! There are no start up costs or complicated internet tricks you need to learn to succeed. All you need is desire and the ability to follow the easy instructions laid out in this guide. If you do this you can make money with your passions and your hobbies.
You can create a second income working from home!

Sales Page: http://topratedsellerformula.com/home/

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.