No Joke! A Skull-Crackin' MMA Fighter Heard 55 Of My Students
Currently Enjoy A Full-Time Online Income, So He...

Hooked Me Up To His
Lie Detector Test...

"And Threatened to BEAT MY SCRAWNY-ASS
If I Didn't Reveal Specific
High-Converting Funnels & Webpages...

...That Show My Infamous *Weird*
List Building System Actually
Pulling In Cash RIGHT NOW Online"

From: a dazed and slightly traumatized Igor Kheifets in Arad, IL, led with a wet towel on his forehead.

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT!

Dear online truth seeker,

Ever been threatened by someone TOUGHER than nails?

Here's why I ask...

I'm usually just too busy to donate a full hour to a guest appearance on a webinar.

I'm a Dad to Erica... husband to Anastasia... and I also proudly head up the most successful coaching program on the entire WF... bar none.

A whopping 55 of my students are currently earning a full-time online income.

Some of their video testimonials are below the big blue 'buy now' link below.

And the reason you should stop what you are doing and click that link is that I recently carved out time for a rare and very special guest appearance...

Where I think I revealed way too much!

'Here's All The Gory Details...'

I got an invite from online powerhouse Chad Hamzeh to speak on a private webinar to his high-end $2,000.00 mastermind coaching clients.

Now Chad is a real good guy. I've done some work with him in the past, so I got permission from my wife to dump our family dinner to get on an hour long webinar (she was NOT happy... especially because it ran long!)...

So my wife was mad at me... but that's not the kicker...

What I didn't know is that with so many scams out there... Chad looks out for mastermind clients by being a skeptical son of a gun!

He hooks up his webinar guests to a virtual polygraph machine...

Forcing them to show SPECIFIC examples of what's working for them RIGHT NOW online.

Now... Chad is also an accomplished semi-pro MMA fighter when he's not making his clients millions, so I didn't feel like I could say no.

I've never seen that side to him... but if I held back at all... I had a feeling with one angry look...

'He Might Just Snap Me In Half!'

And he did joke about beating my ass if I didn't give his clients my best stuff :-)

So, I went the extra mile to really spill the beans...

Gifting his private clients a HUGE WINDOW into how my students keep tearing it up online, even as so many others struggle.

I shared...

• How to break even on solo ads and build a targeted list for free...
  • Why if you use the same conversion tactics as everyone else you'll pay ten times more money per lead... and why that's the good news!
  • What never to say on your sales pages. The costly mistake that may already be costing you thousands of dollars in missed sales.

Chad Also Demanded I Reveal...

• High-quality products have low refund rate, right? WRONG! 5:26 minutes in I explain the proven way to avoid high refund rate (it has nothing to do with the production quality of your product)
  • How I've build a big list without paying for expensive traffic. (If you're on a shoestring budget, you'll want to listen particularly close to this part...)
  • NOT making double your ad spent on solo ads? Watch me expose the proven sales funnel strategy that's killing it for me and my many clients (see proof below)
  • What Internet prospects really want to buy... and how to quickly build funnels that keep them buying from you over and over
  • Why building a list by giving away free gifts won't work in 2014 and how to quickly patch the ever growing hole in your profits. You'll kick yourself for not fixing this sooner...
  • 7:19 minutes in -- watch over my shoulder as I go over each and every specific page of my high-converting sales funnel... exposing the psychology and mechanics behind 200% ROI campaigns!

You'll be thrilled to know...

• ...that 97% of people who get on your list will NEVER give you money... Here's the best way to scare the freebie seekers away, maintain 40%-60% optin rates & get paid over and over again!
  • Big spending buyers are out there! The specific secrets to attracting high-paying customers while everyone else is fighting for scraps in this highly-competitive marketplace
  • The scientific principles to pocketing 10-15 sales per every 100 people who join your list (95% of marketers who buy solo ads don't know this)
  • Why you don't need to sell thousands of products to make thousands of dollars with list building. How 55 of my students are killin' it with a handful of high-paying clients and a very simple business system
  • 11:06 minutes in -- I layed out my proven sales funnel mindmap until now available only to a handful of my private mentoring clients... breaking down step-by-step the ins-and-outs of my highly-profitable list building machines (100% swipeable)
  • What to do if they don't buy? Little-known tactics to recycling visitors that don't jump on your offer...
  • How to bank 10X more money with a smaller list... Making $1, $3 and even $5 per subscriber
  • Well-hidden psychological trigger that instantly doubles sales - guaranteed!
  • 14:14 minutes in -- how to turn traffic that doesn't convert into more FREE traffic. Laugh all the way to the bank without investing a single penny...
  • Why the vast majority of internet marketers are leaving a small fortune on the table and the #1 money-makin' funnel sweet spot me and my mentoring clients are using to rake in the big bucks!

And if you think that's crazy, wait 'till you unearth

• How to make your list more profitable than 89% of other marketers
  • The ONLY page to send prospects after they've opted in to your list to make most money... fast.
  • Plus... the complete guide to a high-paying list building funnel. Which page goes where and why to squeeze every single dollar out of your list!
  • Immediately increase your list building profits with the ingenius 'L.L.V Boost' discovered by a farm boy affiliate... This tweak is responsible for an extra $1,500-$4,500 per month in my business with no extra traffic or work
  • How to make $10-$50 more PER SUBSCRIBER -- one of the most jealously guarded discoveries of world's most repsected list builders...
  • How to get more high-paying leads and scale up to six figures while your competitors suffocate under financial pressure of paid lead generation
  • Why the affiliate marketing business model is broken beyond repair... and why my *weird* list building system solves every frustration that affiliate marketing creates
  • The single most important advice you'll ever get about scaling your online business to six figures. These 7 words are going will forever change the way you make money online.

...Including Specific Examples Of Simple Funnels and Webpages
That Are Killing It For Me And My Students Right Now...

Feel free to copy... swipe... and deploy... what you see me reveal in this interview.

Remember... Chad's clients paid $2,000 for the pleasure of watching me give away the goods. Even if it was under threat of a deadly beating!

But I can't ask you to match that level of financial commitment to your online dreams.

This is the WSO forum for gosh sakes... not the Ritz-Carlton!

So... I'm risking Chad's MMA butt-kicking wrath in doing this... and I hope he NEVER finds this page...

But I want you to give you the opportunity to access this recording for only $17!

And considering that 55 of my students are making a full-time living online... I'll go out on a limb and say...

I'm almost giving this to you at that price.

'Igor... I want it!'

And my guarantee is simple as always...

If you don't like it
you can get a refund!

So there's no risk whatsoever... just reward!

I can be so blunt and simple about my refund policy because my information WORKS... just like my coaching WORKS.

Here's a few people from my coaching program to give you a feel for what I help people achieve.

"Thank you for helping me change my life!"

Sale Page:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-life-too.html

direct download

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.