Would it make a difference if you could SEE on video, someone creating a Squidoo Lens, including all the content and adding all the images, in less than an hour?

If so, you will love this video where you watch over my shoulder as I select the product I'm going to promote, add the Squidoo modules, write all the content, select the images and publish it. All in under an hour!

Dear Fellow Warrior,

Are you frustrated with how long it takes you to create a new Squidoo lens?

Is it irritating to know that other Squidoo maestros are creating good looking, high quality, Squidoo lenses daily?

Ones that are making them good money from the affiliate links they add to the lenses?

Do you want to know how to make a Squidoo lens but simply don't know how to write good content fast?

Or maybe you don't know where to find good images for free and the quickest way to add them to your lens?

Or possibly you don't know the layout of the lens, the modules to add, which boxes to tick and what to change to get best results.

If that's the case, I understand how you feel.

When I first started, I had to learn all this too.

My lenses looked ugly and were littered with things that Squidoo add by default to increase their revenue.

They didn't get a 100% score either.

I've created over 50 different Squidoo lenses so it's second nature to me.

So I thought I'd show you how I create a brand new Squidoo lens in under an hour.

Everything from choosing the niche I'm going to promote, naming the lens, adding my favourite modules, changing their order so that they make more sense on page, writing the content, adding images, adding affiliate links and publishing the lens.

The one I show you is not on
my main account as I want to protect my niches but it's exactly how I go about creating lenses every time. Even the typos I have to correct!

If you were to watch me create a brand new Squidoo lens in under an hour, could you copy what I do?

If you answered yes, you're going to love this video!

Because that's PRECISELY what I do.

I choose a niche, write a Squidoo lens, choose the images, get it to 100% complete and publish it.

All in less than an hour.

And I had my screen recorder running the whole time, with me telling you what I'm doing as I do it... so you can see it all.

Here's what you'll see me do on this video in less than an hour:

1. Choose the niche product I'm going to promote
  2. Start a brand new Squidoo lens
  3. Select the correct category
  4. Flesh it out with extra modules
  5. Add extra tags
  6. Change the default settings
  7. Add a photo of myself (well, actually an avatar)
  8. Change the default bio and include a link in that
  9. Change the default module titles
  10. Write the content for each of the modules
  11. Select royalty free photographs and add them to the modules
  12. Publish the lens with 100% rating

Basically everything you need to know to be able to create a brand new Squidoo lens in less than an hour!

So, who is this for?

It is for you if you've never created a Squidoo lens before and want to create at least one this week.

It's also for people who've created Squidoo lenses in the past but have been hesitating because it takes too long to create one.

But imagine if you could create a Squidoo lens in under an hour...

How many lenses could you create in a week or a month?

Maybe to test out a new market to see whether Google's keyword figures are true or false.

Maybe to support your existing sites.

Maybe as an add-on sale for your SEO clients.

s/p

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ng-images.html

direct access

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.