Code:
https://members.myedeleon.com/low-ticket-engine

Is this where you thought you'd be right now?
How often do you catch yourself feeling stuck, frustrated, and wondering why the hard work isn’t paying off?

Do you feel overwhelmed by juggling endless tasks, yet still not seeing the results you deserve—while others seem to generate income effortlessly?

Have you been chasing client after client, thinking the next one will finally solve your problems—only to realize it rarely works out that way?

Feeling exhausted from creating content all the time, only to wonder if your hard work is paying off?

Have you ever wondered why things aren’t falling into place as quickly as you hoped?

These questions are hard to face, but they’re real.

And they don’t have to be your reality.
Imagine if you have a business that works for you—a system that brings in sales automatically, giving you back your time, your energy, and your life.
No more grinding day and night.

No more chasing clients or hoping for a break.

No more stress and uncertainty.

Instead, picture consistent income and the freedom to spend more time with your family and finally have the peace of mind you deserve.

You’re closer than you think to making it happen.

So, how can a "cheap" digital product generate automatic income?

The Low-Ticket Engine eliminates complex manual processes...

AND focuses on simple BUT highly effective workflow

Typical product launches take so much time and effort to create and are very challenging to execute (especially if you're a solopreneur.)

So, I've designed a simple but highly effective process to create a low-ticket digital product that can bring in at least 10-20 sales per day.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:

Low-Ticket Offer + Order Bumps + Upsells = Daily Sales

Low-Ticket Offer = $7

Order bumps and Upsells = $35 average sales per customer

Potential daily customers = 10

With a $42 profit per customer and 10 customers per day, a low-ticket product could potentially generate...

$420 per day

$2,940 per week

$12,600 per month

$151, 200 per year

It took me several years and over $100K worth of courses and masterminds to learn everything I need so I can simplify everything...

And now, for only $37, you can literally CLONE MY ENTIRE PROCESS and get my...

Profitable product identifier method

ChatGPT-assisted Catalog Offer builder

High-converting checkout page builder

Finally, you can generate income consistently WITHOUT exerting so much effort.

Create Automatic Income Selling Low-Ticket Digital Products without...
Creating lengthy video courses

Hiring professional graphic designers

Investing a lot of money upfront

Spending so much time working

Planning complex launches

Showing your face on camera

Dealing with complicated tech stuff

Sacrificing personal and family time

Low-Ticket Engine Includes:
My 20-Minute Profitable Product Finder: Discover hidden gems from your existing resources and files to quickly turn them into low-ticket digital products that sell.

My Low-Ticket Packaging Formula: Easily design, test, and validate your product idea so you know it will sell before you even launch it.

High-Converting Checkout Page Template: Start making sales right away with my proven template that simplifies the purchase process and boosts conversions.

Pre-Selling Chat Script: Generate sales even if you don’t have a large audience, using this powerful script to warm up potential buyers and close deals fast.

EXCLUSIVE BONUSES!

ChatGPT-Assisted Catalog Offer Builder: Quickly create irresistible order bumps, upsells, cross-sells and new offers in minutes, using AI to streamline your product creation process.

Product Mockup and Templates: Design professional-looking product images and sales materials without needing advanced design skills—perfect for showcasing your offers.

Now, you have everything you need to create automatic income with low-ticket digital products!