Build Your Five Lightbulbs Messaging Map

Through the Five Lightbulbs process, you’ll build your Five Lightbulbs Messaging Map—a powerful document containing your core message in a flexible format. You’ll use this map again and again across your entire business, making sure every piece of communication is on point and working to attract your ideal customers.
Here’s what your Messaging Map can be used for:

• Website copy that turns visitors into buyers
  • Email campaigns that engage and convert
  • Webinar scripts that build belief and sell
  • YouTube video outlines that drive traffic and trust
  • Social media posts that spark curiosity and engagement
  • Sales scripts that feel natural and persuasive
  • Referral material that positions your offer perfectly
  • And more...

By the end of the cohort, you'll have a blueprint for consistent, high-converting messaging. You’ll know exactly how to structure and position your message to attract the customers you want.
And the best part? You won't do this alone. You're part of a community of like-minded business owners, all working to sharpen their marketing message and grow their business.

[COLOR=rgba(10, 10, 10, 0.85)]Here's Everything Included

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(10, 10, 10, 0.85)]Here’s everything you’ll get when you join this cohort—designed to give you both the tools and the guidance to master your marketing message.
Each piece of the program has been carefully crafted to ensure you leave with not just knowledge, but tangible marketing assets you can use immediately. Here's the full breakdown:
1. One seat in the live cohort
Be part of an intimate, hands-on group where you’ll get direct feedback from me and other participants. You’ll be working alongside like-minded business owners, all committed to mastering their messaging and marketing.

2. Lifetime access to recordings
Miss a live session or want to revisit a lesson? No problem. You’ll have lifetime access to all the recordings of our live sessions, so you can go back anytime to sharpen your skills or get a refresher.

3. Five Lightbulbs Messaging Map™
This is the document that will transform your marketing. By the end of the cohort, you’ll have a detailed Messaging Map that applies the Belief Building approach from Simple Marketing for Smart People. This map will outline your core message, tailored specifically to your business and the beliefs your prospects need in order to buy.

You’ll return to this Messaging Map time and time again, using it to craft clear, consistent, and high-converting messaging across all of your marketing channels.
4. Five polished marketing pieces you can use immediately
Each week, you'll create a marketing asset designed to attract and engage your ideal customers. These pieces will be tailored specifically to your business and can be used across your website, emails, sales pages, social media, or webinars. By the end of the program, you’ll have five pieces of content ready to go.

5. Access to our private Circle community
Join our private, supportive Circle community where you can share your progress, ask questions, get feedback, and build connections. This community will become your sounding board for your messaging and your marketing ideas.

6. Feedback on your marketing material from Billy and peers
Throughout the cohort, I’ll be reviewing your work personally. You’ll also benefit from the collective wisdom of your peers, getting insights and feedback to ensure you’re always improving your messaging.

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(10, 10, 10, 0.85)]Bonus #1: Lifetime Access To Our DIY Course, The Five Lightbulbs Method (Normally $500—Yours Free)

Get access to the DIY version of The Five Lightbulbs Method (normally $500), completely free. Use it as a reference throughout the cohort and beyond to further refine your messaging whenever you need.
(Click here to read more about The Five Lightbulbs Method and see the success stories).
Note: If you're an existing Five Lightbulbs Method customer, we'll credit 100% of the price you paid towards your enrollment fee in Five Lightbulbs Live. Email Laura for your special payment link (i.e. don't pay through this page): [email protected]

Bonus 2: Behind-The-Scenes Of This Five Lightbulbs Live Launch

Curious how I executed the Five Lightbulbs Live launch?
In this exclusive bonus, I’m pulling back the curtain on my entire process—a rare opportunity to see exactly how I market my own programs.
I’ll break down key questions like:

• What were the critical messages I focused on, and why?
  • How did I segment and target different parts of my audience?
  • What was the strategy behind the email campaigns?
  • Which specific emails did I send, and what role did each one play?
  • How did I plan and organize the launch calendar?
  • What lessons will I apply to future launches?

If you want a firsthand look at how to structure a successful marketing campaign, this bonus is for you. You’ll walk away with actionable insights that you can immediately apply to your own business.

[/COLOR]
https://billybroas.com/5ll/?utm_medi...n&utm_content=