Code:
https://www.mastersofai.courses/

Masters of AI is the ultimate course for creatives looking to stay ahead in the AI revolution. Whether you’re a freelancer, founder, or working within a company, this course provides the tools, strategies, and insights to save you time and take your career to new heights.

MEET YOUR TEACHER - Benjamin Benichou - FOUNDER, AI PIONEER & VISUAL ARTIST

Over 15 years, I’ve had a wild ride working with global brands like Nike, adidas, and ASICS, to name a few. Along the way, I co-founded Drop, an AI-powered social media agency, and built a community of over 300K followers. I’ve racked up 50M+ views on AI-generated content on Instagram—yeah, it’s been a journey.

I didn’t start with all the answers, just a passion for blending art, design, and technology. Fast forward to now, I’ve led AI campaigns for brands like PSG, Coach, and Audemars Piguet, and spoken on panels to make AI less intimidating for creatives.

Now, I’m bringing all that experience into Masters of AI, a course designed to fast-track your career growth. This isn’t just learning AI—it’s about leading with it, creating with it, and exploring opportunities you didn’t even know existed.

Ready to dive in? Let’s push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.

MODULE 01
FOUNDATIONS OF AI IN CREATIVITY
Explore the core concepts of AI and its role in creativity. Understand the fundamentals of how AI can be integrated into your creative process, setting a strong foundation for future learning.

MODULE 02
CONCEPTUALIZATION AND DESIGN
Learn how to use AI tools to conceptualize and design creative projects. From ideation to execution, this module guides you through the process of turning abstract ideas into tangible, AI-driven designs.

MODULE 03
PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS OF AI
Dive into real-world applications of AI in various creative industries. Discover how to leverage AI to streamline workflows and elevate your projects with practical, hands-on techniques.

MODULE 04
ENHANCEMENT AND AI MOTION
Master the art of enhancing AI-generated visuals and introducing motion. This module focuses on adding depth, refinement, and movement to your AI creations, bringing them to life in new ways.

MODULE 05
ENGAGEMENT AND GROWTH
Find your creative voice and build your audience. This module teaches you how to develop strategies for presenting and promoting your work on social media, ensuring your unique voice resonates with your intended audience.

MODULE 06
FUTURE-PROOFING YOUR SKILLS
Stay ahead of the curve by exploring advanced AI tools and emerging trends. Learn how to integrate cutting-edge AI technologies into your work, ensuring continuous growth and innovation for years to come.