Code:
https://socialpostingseo.com/

"Social Posting SEO" provides you with everything you need to understand, implement, and dominate SEO through social media.

Here Are The Results You Can Expect To Get:

Enhance Your Visibility:
You'll reach a wider audience.

Increase Your Traffic:
Increase organic traffic without all the ad spend.

Skyrocket Your Rankings:
Higher rankings mean more phone calls, which means more MONEY!

Build Brand Authority:
Become the 'go-to' business in your area.

Engagement:
Increase engagement with visuallly appealing graphics and informative articles.

Revenue Growth:
In the end, isn't this the goal?

Here's How
You Will Make Money With This Starting Today!

1. Attract More Clients
Position yourself as an SEO and social media expert by leveraging the knowledge and resources provided for your own agency.
Offer social posting and SEO services to clients and charge premium rates.

2. Sell Social Media Management Services
Use the graphics, articles, and listicles to provide top-notch social media management services to businesses.

3. Boost E-commerce Sales
Drive more traffic to your e-commerce site and increase sales with optimized social posting stategies.

4. Boost Micro-Service Income
Use the increased visibility and traffic to promote your Social Posting and SEO services to your clients.

Look What Happened When I Started Using Social Posting and SEO Together!
"Hey, Numbers Don't Lie!"

- I saw an average of 55% more traffic to my clients' websites.

- Posts that go viral on social media can result in a 75% surge in high-quality backlinks within a month.

- My clients with active social media profiles are 58% ranked higher in search engine results pages (SERPs).

- Social media posts with high engagement rates (likes, shares, comments) led to an almost immediate 22% increase in organic search ranking, with up to 50% within 6 months.

- Social media sharing led to a 43% increase in the number of backlinks to a website.

Can You See Why I'm Such A Fan Of Social Posting and SEO?
Here's What Else I Know...
And You Can Take This To The Bank!

80% of consumers are more likely to trust a brand with an active social media presence.
Consistent social posting can improve brand recognition, which indirectly boosts SEO rankings.

Active social media profiles can speed up the indexing of new content by search engines by 35%.
Search engines are more likely to crawl and index new pages from websites with frequent social media updates.

Businesses with active social media accounts experience a 40% increase in website traffic.
This means more leads and more revenue!

78% of local searches on mobile devices lead to offline purchases.
Consistent social posting increases the likelihood of being found in local online searches.

What You Will Receive:

Social Posting SEO Manual
Gain a deep understanding of how social media impacts SEO and why it's crucial for your marketing strategy! We will cover how this impacts YOU!
Value = $67

60 - SEO Images
60 Visually engaging images that drive traffic and boosts SEO. Plus, you will receive comment sheet for posting. Plus, shows your expertise!
Value = $97

60 - Social Posting Images
60 Visually engaging images that drive traffic and boosts Social Media Marketing. Plus, you will receive comment sheet for posting.
Value = $97

30 Social Posting SEO Listicles
Engaging and easy-to-ready listicles packed with tips and tricks for leveraging social media for SEO.
Value = $67

Short Reports
-Indirect Benefits Of Social Media On SEO
-9 Ways To Integrate Social Media and SEO-What Are The Best Platforms For SEO? -Best Practices and Much More!
Value - $97

30 Social Posting SEO Articles
In-depth articles that provide actional insights and strategies to optimize your SEO through social media. Use these articles to educate your audience!
Value - $97

Social Posting Divi Theme
Access to a WordPress Divi Theme website to support your agency. This will be your one-stop resource for your social posting and SEO services. Check out sample below!
Value - $997

BONUS - Video Training
Black Cat SEO 2024
Value - $37

BONUS - Video Training
SEO Marketing School
Value - $37