Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      3 Weeks 20 Hours 2 Minutes 50 Seconds

Default Visual Hustles - Visuals Mastery: Learn How To Create Thought-Provoking Visuals With Zero Design Experience

Code:
      https://visualhustles.gumroad.com/l/visualsmastery

Learn the exact framework I use to create powerful visual posts on social media that helped me attract over 1 million followers in 7 months.

I grew my brand @visualhustles on Instagram from 0 - 1.4 million followers which helped me make a living online all without having to show my face on my brand.

I started my page @visualhustles on Instagram back in April 2023 and since then, have been able to grow this page to over 1 million followers in 7 months (You can confirm this from my profile through the growth highlights)

So, how was I able to do this?

The key lies in one minimalistic style of content that anyone can learn:

Simple, yet captivating visual designs.

After posting over 2000+ of these insightful visuals on my page, I often get asked many questions from people:

"How are you creating these visuals?"

"How can I design and learn how to create these visuals even with my time being limited with other duties?"

“How can I go out and inspire others through visual lessons?”

That's why I've created this complete video course to help guide you step by step…

On how you too can start creating these quick, simple, and inspirational visuals for your social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)...

And grow it to new heights with or without showing your face online.

Before I tell you more about the course, I want to share with you why visual content is a cheat-code to building a strong and successful presence on social media:

Faster Consumption of Information

With decreasing attention spans (down to around 8 seconds), people are more inclined to engage with visual content because it’s quicker to consume.

Visuals deliver complex information in a digestible way, which is key in today’s fast-paced digital environment.

Better Information Retention

People remember 65% of visual content they’ve seen even three days later, compared to only 10% for text-based content. (Dr. John Medina, Brain Rules)

The human brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)

This makes visuals

More effective in grabbing attention and delivering messages quickly.

Extremely attractive for an average social-media user like you and I.

Boosted Reach and Shares

Social media posts with visuals are 40 times more likely to be shared compared to text-only content.

Infographics, specifically, are shared and liked three times more than other types of content on social media platforms.

Adaptation to Algorithms

Social media algorithms, like those on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn favor content that generates high engagement—visual posts lead to higher engagement, which means your content is more likely to be prioritized in user feeds.

As you can see, in a world where attention spans are shrinking and competition for visibility is fierce, visuals are a must-have for your social media success.

They not only capture attention quicker but also lead to significantly higher engagement, shares, and retention!

So, what will you learn from Visuals Mastery?

After going through this video course you will be able to:

Understand why visual-design holds countless opportunities on social platforms.

Acquire content ideas through simple everyday lessons and experiences.

Leverage online tools and create your own visuals even if you have zero design experience.

Build a brand and develop a visual Instagram Theme-Page.

Create something worthwhile and inspirational for yourself and others.

Here's the full breakdown:

Module 1: Understand WHY visual posts go mega viral on social media 🚀

In this straight-forward module, we showcase to you (using proven research, studies, and statistics) the true power of creating visual ideas online and why you need to begin creating them ASAP.

After this module, you’ll understand why visual design has become so big and will continue to grow for years to come.

Module 2: Learn how to acquire and gather the RIGHT BIG IDEAS 💡

In this module, we’ll walk you through the 4-part “idea-generation” content system that’ll enable you to generate high-quality ideas on a daily basis with minimal effort.

After this module, you’ll be able to passively generate visual content ideas simply through daily metaphors, interactions, and personal experiences.

Module 3: Learn how to turn BIG IDEAS into VISUALS 🖌️

In this module you’ll learn how to leverage the design tool:

‘Canva’, develop different styles of visuals, and meticulously edit visual designs before you distribute them.

Even if you have zero design experience, this module serves as the main guide for you to start creating your very own high-quality visual designs immediately.

Module 4: Learn how to SHARE your visuals online 📱

In this module, we’ll teach you the process of building an Instagram Visual Theme-Page Brand via designing a logo, username, and Instagram page.

By the end of this module, you will be able to post the visual designs you’ve been developing on Canva with eye-capturing captions and relevant hashtags.

Module 5: Super-Secret Bonus Module 🤫

Shhhhh! This is a secret module that I don't want to say much about right now and want you to see for yourself how powerful it is.

Module 6: Till we Hustle Again! 🤝

In this module, we’ll conclude your time here at Visual Hustles with a final thank you as well as an all-inclusive summary sheet of the course contents that you may keep handy as you continue to design your visuals for the future!

*There are many bonuses, visual ideas, and much more inside the course to help you master visualizing ideas and designing visual posts as well! You will get 100% access to all these goodies upon purchase.

To reiterate, by the end of this course, you will be able to:

Understand the true power of visual design

Spontaneously develop visual ideas through simple day-to-day interactions, lessons, and experiences

Proficiently design and edit your visual ideas in Canva

Share your visuals online on a multitude of platforms

Create something worthwhile and inspirational for yourself and others.

!!!EDOLLAREARN - LIFETIME VIP MEMBERSHIP ONLY $19.55 USD ONE TIME FEES!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 18 Hours 58 Minutes 44 Seconds

Default Re: Visual Hustles - Visuals Mastery: Learn How To Create Thought-Provoking Visuals With Zero Design Experience

great share, thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Month 3 Days 13 Hours 35 Minutes

Default Re: Visual Hustles - Visuals Mastery: Learn How To Create Thought-Provoking Visuals With Zero Design Experience

Bump
    Last edited by Awesone; 5 Hours Ago at 01:43 AM. Reason: Wrong Response Given at First

•