Code:
https://pages.smartblogger.com/1bbw/1bbw-evr320-learn-more/

Get a behind-the-scenes look at the secret system I used to make over $160K selling a $1 book (and WITHOUT Amazon or bookstores). Plus:
Learn how to choose the topics of your books
How to write a GOOD book in only 48 hours
Templates to make the process 100x faster
Live monthly workshops
And more...

Think you can’t make money by selling inexpensive books?

Or that traditional publishing routes like Amazon or Barnes & Noble are the only ways to become a bestseller?

Or that it takes months or even years to write a good book people would fork over their hard-earned money to buy?

Here’s the truth:

You can make real money by selling books at low prices.
You don’t need to use Amazon or bookstores to have a bestseller.
It doesn’t take weeks or years to write a book; in fact, it’s possible to write a really good one in just a couple of days.
I know because I’ve done it.

I wrote a book in two days, sold it myself, and earned a whopping $160,356 so far.

And it wasn’t because I’m a well-known writer. Or that I have a large audience.

(I am and I do, but it’s more than that.)

It’s because I use a system.

It’s the same system best-selling authors use to sell loads of books, not only making their books bestsellers but putting hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars in their pockets.

And I can’t wait to share the system with you.

Introducing $1 Book Blueprint — a self-paced course PLUS live workshops where you'll learn the secret funnel best-selling authors use to make millions.
With the $1 Book Blueprint course, you’ll learn how to map out your very own $1 book that you can create to start earning an immediate income, even if it’s small at first.

Plus…

You’ll also have UNLIMITED access to the live $1 Book Blueprint Workshops we do virtually each month.

What You'll Learn in $1 Book Blueprint
First, you’ll get instant access to a course that breaks down the entire system. It’s PACKED with valuable information:

- How to choose the topic for your book, including how to map your expertise into dream outcomes, the purpose of your book, and choosing your upsells.
- How to write a good book in only 48 hours, including how to outline your book, the recommended workflow, and how AI fits into the system.
- How to set up the funnel for your book, including writing the copywriting briefs, building your landing page, and creating upsell videos.
- And more…

You’ll also receive templates galore that you can use and adapt to supercharge the process you’ll learn.