Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      3 Weeks 23 Hours 31 Minutes 56 Seconds

Default Angela Smith - Midjourney Magic - Midjourney just got a HUGE MAKEOVER!

Code:
      https://www.techmagicacademy.com/wp/midjourney-magic

I have exciting news…

Midjourney just got a HUGE MAKEOVER!

Midjourney's brand new website just opened to the public, making it the perfect place to start your new A.I. business venture. Here’s a sample of what Midjourney can do!

Did you know that Midjourney can also generate CONSISTENT CHARACTERS now?

There are endless uses for custom characters: company mascots, children’s storybooks, YouTube storytelling videos, social media stories, coloring books, and the list goes on!

Is your mind blown yet?
      With Midjourney Magic, you can do this too!

And this is just the tip of the iceberg! I use Midjourney on a daily basis, and it never ceases to amaze me. The quality of images that the Midjourney “bot” produces is truly mind-blowing!

While Midjourney’s “consistent characters” aren’t 100% consistent in every detail, this a groundbreaking feature that was just released in spring 2024. It takes some time and effort to use this tool, but it’s a fascinating process that gets easier once you learn my favorite tips and tricks. Please see the “Frequently Asked Questions” section for more details on what to expect with the consistent characters feature in Midjourney.

Once you’ve learned the methods in the Midjourney Magic Training Program, you’ll be able to generate eye-catching graphics, breathtaking artwork, and super realistic photographs just like these. And if you dive into the course materials right now, you could be getting results like these within a few hours!

Ready to cash in on the A.I. Revolution?

Have you heard tales about people making money with A.I. and wondered how you could do the same? Everybody wants a slice of the A.I. pie!

By learning how to generate A.I. art, you can open up a world of opportunities, and you don't need to learn expensive graphic design software to do it.

Use Midjourney to create graphics & art

Midjourney is known for being the best A.I. image generator available today, but if you tried using it in the past, you may have given up after struggling to use the Discord server. I feel your pain! If you haven’t ever had to use Discord, consider yourself lucky.

Fortunately, those frustrating Discord days are over! You can now create a Midjourney account without ever signing up for Discord.

Enter the new Midjourney website!

Midjourney's new website is clean and streamlined, making it so much easier to navigate. There are still lots of bells and whistles to learn though, so it's a good idea to have a tour guide (like me!) to show you around.

I was fortunate enough to be a beta tester (Midjourney calls them “alpha testers”) for 6 months before the public release of the new website, so I had behind-the-scenes access. During that time, I've been testing new features and working hard to prepare a special training program just for this momentous occasion.

Don’t let the tech intimidate you

If you feel overwhelmed by the new technology, you’re not alone. A.I. can feel downright scary and intimidating. That's why I’m on a mission to make A.I. easier so you can use it to reach your business and career goals.

To help you meet your goals, I created a quick, budget-friendly training program for making amazing A.I. art, photos, graphics, and other images…

Introducing the Midjourney Magic Training Program!

Midjourney Magic simplifies the process for generating A.I. images, making it fun and easy. (And addicting!)

Plus, it only takes a few hours to complete the program, so you'll be generating art and photos like a pro before you know it!

Here are some of the ways you can use Midjourney to make money online:

- Printables & Prints
      Wall art
      Greeting cards
      Invitations
      Stationery
      Coloring book pages
      Journals & planners

- Digital Products
      Clip art & web graphics
      Digital paper & seamless patterns
      Frame mockups
      Instagram Story highlights
      Emoji packs & icon sets
      Video game graphics

- Stock Photos
      For social media
      For newsletters & email marketing
      For blog posts & articles
      For websites
      For advertising
      For printed materials

- Print on Demand
      T-shirts & mugs
      Tote bags & caps
      Aprons & throw pillows
      Stickers & calendars
      Ornaments & phone cases
      Framed art & canvases

- Kindle Direct Publishing
      Children’s storybooks
      Coloring books for kids & adults
      Graphic novels & comic books
      Low-content notebooks
      Scrapbook paper & ephemera
      Recipe books

There are 4 parts in the Midjourney Magic Training Program

- Roadmap & Planner

Follow my recommended path through the training program so you won't feel overwhelmed

Complete a detailed checklistof exercises to help you practice what you've learned

Consider tons of money-making ideas for AI images and discover where you can sell them online

Map out next steps so you can start monetizing your new AI skills ASAP

- Website Guide

Generate your first Midjourney image in minutes during the Quick-Start lesson

Take a detailed tour of the new Midjourney website so you can learn about all the bells & whistles – and find the hidden Easter eggs too!

Learn to use Midjourney’s built-in parameters and manual parameters

Practice using Midjourney’s special image editing tools to make changes, expand an image, or change the aspect ratio

- Prompting Essentials

Discover how to influence image composition using Image Prompts

Effortlessly create art in specific styles using Style References

Create consistent characters using Character References

Learn to use color palettes in prompts

Master Midjourney's settings for better image control

Explore Midjourney with random styles

- Magic Prompt Builder

Use my proprietary Midjourney Magic Prompt Builder to generate images that match the vision in your head

Just fill in the blanks, and this magical spreadsheet tool will compile a detailed prompt for you – like doing Mad Libs!

On days you're not feeling creative and would rather harness Midjourney's creativity instead, the course includes lots of tips for doing that too!

!!!EDOLLAREARN - LIFETIME VIP MEMBERSHIP ONLY $19.55 USD ONE TIME FEES!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Weeks 6 Days 16 Hours 34 Minutes 10 Seconds

Default Re: Angela Smith - Midjourney Magic - Midjourney just got a HUGE MAKEOVER!

ok

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 10 Hours 15 Minutes 30 Seconds

Default Re: Angela Smith - Midjourney Magic - Midjourney just got a HUGE MAKEOVER!

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 20 Hours 20 Minutes

There are a couple of OTO's, but what about a Group Buy for the front end only?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    11 Hours 45 Minutes 6 Seconds

k

•