Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      1 Week 1 Hour 48 Minutes 23 Seconds

Default 99% Discount for Unlimited AI Transcription & Summaries @ 0.3$ usd / hour(Custom jobs welcome)

Save 75% Time by using AI Transcripts & Summaries for 600+ digital marketing courses
      (No GB courses - only free courses are available)

Have you ever wondered if you could search through every course or video released by a marketing guru?

Imagine searching through an entire course or all the courses by say Jay Abraham, Dan Kennedy, Alen Sultanic, Ben Settle, Eben Pagan, Jon Benson, Mindvalley, Perry Belcher, Perry Marshall, Ramit Sethi, Rich Schefren, Russell Brunson, Ryan Deiss, Ryan Levesque, Sam Ovens, Stefan Georgi and many more.

Rather than staring at video after video without knowing if its even useful to your goal, read the 2-3 page summary of any video of any length. Or read through the entire transcript or search for keywords and then read a few sections.

I have AI generated transcripts & summaries of all these courses, pls PM to buy it instantly.

Here is proof of files if wanted

https://ibb.co/p0RrjRV

https://ibb.co/593K1QK

The price starts from 10$ per course for AI-generated transcripts & summaries of each video in the course.
      Price 0.3$ usd / hour
      99% Discount from market price of 36$/hour

The price depends on length of audio/video of the contents of the course.

I estimate the entire collection is worth $500k+ if we consider the market price of 0.6$/minute of transcription & summarize of Video/Audio
      There are a total of 52,516 summaries & 52,521 transcripts in the entire collection.

I have spent time, effort & money on transcribing the course to reduce the time needed to go through the contents by 75%. Eg: If the entire course video time is 25 hours and 23 minutes. Using only summaries will reduce it to 2 hours. Alternatively, only transcripts will reduce it to 6-10 hours depending on the reading speed.

And the entire course is now searchable by text using free software.

In case you are interested in saving 75% time by using transcripts - the cost is negligible if we consider the time taken to go through hours of videos or audios without knowing if its relevant to our goals or not.

I prefer USDT (bep20 or trc20) for payment method. Other methods will increase price due to exchange fees

Let me know which course you are interested in.

Volume Discounts are available as well.

or msg me for a custom job. Pricing will depend on file size, type, and qty. If conversion is not required and files qty are not too high it's not a problem.

!!!EDOLLAREARN - LIFETIME VIP MEMBERSHIP ONLY $19.55 USD ONE TIME FEES!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Days 1 Hour 43 Minutes 17 Seconds

Default Re: 99% Discount for Unlimited AI Transcription & Summaries @ 0.3$ usd / hour(Custom jobs welcome)

Rather sell the service why not sell the method.

How people can do this for ther courses.

You will get a lot of people interested in that.

So many cheap ways to transcibe today.

And most people on here are techies.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 1 Hour 48 Minutes 23 Seconds

Default Re: 99% Discount for Unlimited AI Transcription & Summaries @ 0.3$ usd / hour(Custom jobs welcome)

hmm, I will think about it.

I was not aware of these cheaper transcription methods. looking it up - openai is in the ballpark.

thanks for the feedback.

•