Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      3 Weeks 21 Hours 26 Minutes 49 Seconds

Default Adam Enfroy - Blog Automation Factory

Code:
      https://incomeblueprint.ai/promo/#tve-jump-19224b261e9

When You Join AI Income Blueprint By Midnight September 30th EST, You Get Immediate Access To Our New Course: Blog Automation Factory

I wanted to let you in on something we’ve been working on and it’s finally ready for release.

You may have seen my YouTube videos where I walk you through my fully automated process to create blog posts using AI.

With this tool called Make, I can automate my content creation frameworks using AI tools…

When I first started testing it, I thought it was just a handy little tool we could use to increase our article output…

But what I didn’t know was how powerful it would become for me.

You see, after I released the video, I got a ton of emails wanting an in-depth breakdown of how we use Make to generate, literally, dozens of blog posts in about an hour’s time.

So this led me back to the lab – how could I make this entire process as seamless as possible for anyone to use?

Well, I went hard on this… and I even lost some sleep over it.

I reigned in a few key players on my team who have been using this for their blogs and we decided to map everything out in an exclusive course.

Just a little note here...

When you enroll today, you get the full course included in AI Income Blueprint.

This is something we could easily sell for $1,997 on its own.

And in the future, we might just do that.

But since I want to give back to my AI Income Blueprint community, it's yours at no extra cost.

Introducing our brand new AI course...

📈 Blog Automation Factory 🏢

With 6 easy-to-follow modules, you'll be on track to 10x your content output and start monetizing your blog faster than ever before.

Module #1:

Intro To Blogging Automation
      In this module, you’ll get familiar with how blogging automation works, and how it’s changing the landscape of content marketing forever.

We’ll get you up to speed with no-code automation, and how it gives you an incredible advantage when it comes to creating amazing content.

And then we’ll show you how to set up your Make.com account for the ultimate foundation for your own Blog Automation Factory.

Module #2:

Automating Your Blog Workflow
      Here’s where you’ll learn how to set up a system to organize and schedule content using Make.com and other tools. By the end, you'll have an automated content calendar to ensure consistent blog posting.

You’ll connect tools like Google Docs and WordPress to Make.com, making it easy to streamline your content production.

The outcome will be a faster, more efficient workflow where blog posts are drafted and saved in your CMS automatically.

Module #3:

Expanding To Other Content Channels
      If you decide you want to tackle other content channels outside of organic Google search, you’ll learn how to apply automation to your YouTube channel, including automating video descriptions, titles, and tags.

In this module, you’ll use Make.com to automate the posting and scheduling of Instagram and LinkedIn content. You'll also learn to scrape viral trends and automatically generate posts that fit current trends. By the end, you'll have an automated system for growing your social media presence with minimal effort.

Module #4:

Airtable Integration With Make.com
      In this module, you’ll learn how to use Airtable to organize all of your data into simple content workflows.

We’ll break down how to set this up once… so when it’s done, you’ll be able to automate all of your content flows and never struggle to come up with new content ideas ever again.

Module #5:

Advanced Make.com Techniques For Content Automation
      You’ll learn the power of connecting third-party APIs to Make.com to expand your automation capabilities. This lesson will cover how to use APIs to pull data, automate tasks, and create advanced workflows.

By the end of this module, you’ll be able to connect almost any online service to Make.com to streamline your content processes.

Module #6:

Building A Web App Interface for Make.com With Softr
      We’ll break down what Softr is and how it allows you to create custom web apps without code.

By the end of this lesson, you’ll have a solid understanding of Softr's potential and how it integrates with Make.com for seamless workflow automation.

!!!EDOLLAREARN - LIFETIME VIP MEMBERSHIP ONLY $19.55 USD ONE TIME FEES!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 9 Hours 55 Minutes 59 Seconds

Default Re: Adam Enfroy - Blog Automation Factory

wow sounds greattttt

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hours 12 Minutes 52 Seconds

Default Re: Adam Enfroy - Blog Automation Factory

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 20 Hours 50 Minutes 12 Seconds