Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      3 Weeks 23 Hours 31 Minutes 56 Seconds

Default ​Kevin Berry - Murder, AI Wrote 2 - Discover 282 prompts to create captivating plot outlines for mystery stories you can write and sell on Amazon!

https://www.ravensriches.com/murderaiwrote2.html

Unlock Your Creative Potential with
      ​Murder, AI Wrote 2

Discover 282 prompts for ChatGPT or Claude.ai to create captivating plot outlines for mystery stories you can write and sell on Amazon!

First, there was Murder, AI Wrote to spark the imagination of mystery writers.

Now, there is Murder, AI Wrote 2: more detailed, more varied story prompts, including new genres.

Grab the Murder, AI Wrote 2 pack now and create exciting outlines for mystery stories you can write and sell on Amazon!

Dear Friend,

​Have you wanted to create your own mystery stories to sell on Amazon and become a published author? Have you wanted to save time brainstorming mystery plots? This is your chance to automate the process, thanks to these 282 prompts for ChatGPT or Claude.ai I've prepared for you.
      These prompts are detailed, varied and unique, carefully designed to create intriguing mystery stories.
      I'll also show you how to create images using ChatGPT to match your story.

Who am I?
      ​I'm fairly new at internet marketing, with one successful product launch so far. I've published several books on Amazon under my name and pen names, including my Quake City Investigations crime noir series. I've been writing for years.

And today, I'm giving you the chance to create outlines for engaging and exciting mystery stories yourself with the help of AI.

Simply
      Choose a prompt that you like
      Enter it into ChatGPT or Claude.ai to produce a story plot and outline
      You can use this outline to start writing the story
      OR if you want to write something longer, I show you how to create a scene-by-scene breakdown for longer stories and novels.

Each prompt will produce a variety of story outlines. With these 282 detailed and varied prompts, you will never run out of mystery story ideas again!

These prompts will help you​
      - Save hours of hard work brainstorming ideas and plots. These prompts will guide you to create detailed story outlines in minutes.
      - Eliminate writer's block. With 282 options at your fingertips, you'll never run out of story ideas. Keep your creative juices flowing and your productivity high.
      - Be consistently creative. Ensure a steady stream of stories, enhancing your visibility and potential earnings on Amazon.

While I'm not suggesting you get ChatGPT or Claude.ai to write the whole story for you, having a plot summary and scene-by-scene breakdown supercharges your writing process. Anyone can do this. Why not you?

Here's an example:

​After entering one of the prompts from the collection, ChatGPT gave me an 878-word synopsis of a mystery story. There's too much to show here, but some of it is below (please note that ChatGPT or Claude.ai or another AI will give you a different story outline, and it may present the outline in a different way).

Title: Carnival of Colors
      Synopsis: As the vibrant, pulsating rhythms of Carnival take over Rio de Janeiro, a sinister figure lurks in the shadows. Amid the confetti, music, and endless parade of costumes, a serial killer known only as O Arco-Íris (The Rainbow) begins a chilling spree. His victims are chosen with methodical precision based on the colors they wear, following the order of the rainbow—red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. Each murder brings the city closer to terror as the killer "collects" his colors one by one.

Protagonists: {described in detail}
      The Killer: {described in detail}

Plot: The story opens on the first night of Carnival with the discovery of the first victim, a woman dressed in red, her body found lifeless in the heart of a samba school parade. Initial clues are scarce, and the chaotic nature of Carnival, with its constant flood of revelers, makes it nearly impossible to trace the killer. {The rest of the plot is described fully}
      The Climax: {described in detail}
      Themes and Atmosphere: {described in detail}

What's included in Murder, AI Wrote 2?

The package is meticulously designed for those who want to earn by writing and publishing mystery stories. It features an impressive collection of 282 ChatGPT or Claude.ai prompts, expertly grouped into seven captivating subgenres, including some that were not in Murder, AI Wrote (the first edition):

- Historical Mysteries: Time-travel with mysteries set in richly detailed historical backdrops.
      - Cozy Mysteries: Delve into the world of gentle crimes and charming settings.
      - Private Investigators: Follow the thrilling lives of PIs unraveling complex cases.
      - Scandinavian Noir: Dive into the gritty world of Scandinavian crime noir.
      - Serial Killers: Create intense stories with killers following bizarre patterns to kill.
      - Whodunnits: Weave clues and red herrings into stories with few characters, all suspects.
      - Bounty Hunters: Follow the thrill of the chase as the bounty hunter follows their target.

Do mystery stories and novels actually sell on Amazon?

Absolutely! The most successful ones sell like crazy.
      Mystery is the #2 top-selling genre on Amazon.

Ready to take the next step?

You've seen the features, understood the benefits and seen what the prompts can create.

Now, it's your turn. Imagine what you could achieve with the 282 mystery prompts in the Murder, AI Wrote 2 package by your side. Your journey to be a published author of mystery stories and novels starts here.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to make a change. With my no-risk satisfaction guarantee, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Take advantage of this limited-time offer and click the button below to buy the Murder, AI Wrote 2 package and get started on your mystery story self-publishing journey.

!!!EDOLLAREARN - LIFETIME VIP MEMBERSHIP ONLY $19.55 USD ONE TIME FEES!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 17 Hours 58 Minutes 37 Seconds

Default Re: ​Kevin Berry - Murder, AI Wrote 2

hi

•