Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      3 Weeks 1 Day 12 Hours 33 Minutes 39 Seconds

Default Matt Giaro - AI Blogger

https://mattgiaro.com/courses/ai-blogger/

Most AI Content SUCKS. But Here’s a NEW Way To…

Write Authentic Blog Posts 10 Times Faster With AI
      So Damn Good As If You Wrote ‘Em Personally!

Dear Friend & Subscriber,

If you’d like to create blog posts 3 to 10 times faster, attract your dream audience, and earn more money from your ideas, then this page will show you how…

Can You Relate?
      👉 You want a step-by-step system for creating blog posts 3 to 10 times faster with ChatGPT (or Claude)

👉 You know that consistency is key to winning the blogging game, however, you don’t have the time or energy to invest hours every day writing content?

👉 You want to gain a competitive advantage in your niche and take full advantage of ChatGPT while most people have no clue about how to use it effectively

👉 You want to create content that stands out from the competition, gets shared virally, and makes a meaningful difference in the lives of your readers

👉 You’re looking for content that is infused with your personality and style…that even your mother may struggle to tell it wasn’t written by you personally

👉 You’d like a simple and proven process you can follow out of the box without having to bang your head against the wall to use ChatGPT effectively?

If the answer is “yes” to any of the above,
      read this page carefully.

It’s frustrating, right?
      You see everybody talking about ChatGPT, but you really don’t know how to use this tool to write meaningful content.

Why do I say meaningful content?

You might have tried ChatGPT in the past… but were never able to come up with something useful.

Something that you can publish right away.

Something that sounds like you.

Most content writers are in DENIAL about ChatGPT

… And I was one of them!

Just look at my Medium account 6 months ago, and you’ll see my ChatGPT rants and how it will not replace writers, yada yada yada.

I completely changed my mind because I saw what kind of powerhouse ChatGPT really is when you know how to use it effectively.

By 10xing your output, you’ll be able to reach your target and monetize your expertise faster than if you had to do everything manually.

The problem is that most people use ChatGPT the wrong way.

The reason? Nobody’s telling you exactly how to use it to make things faster.

Sure, they share one prompt here and there. But does this really move the needle?

I first dabbled around with one-liner prompts… until my prompts became longer, and longer, and LONGER.

Today, my prompts are more than just “please write a 500-word article about TOPIC”

I found out that the more INFORMATION I gave ChatGPT, the better the outcome.

I found that the more INFORMATION I gave ChatGPT, the better the outcome.

(But don’t worry, I’ll give you a few of my exact fill-in-the-blank prompts you can use to 10x your content).”

It’s ALL about the prompt.

Don’t blame Uncle Sam (Altman) for the poor output you’re getting. Blame your prompts.

You might already have been looking for prompts.

Heck, you might have a collection of prompts you saved from various Youtube ChatGPT gurus or Twitter bros” But when it comes to actually crank out a blog post with them… all of them fall flat on their faces.

And let me tell you this: if you’re unsatisfied with how ChatGPT responds to your prompts, then it’s an easy fix…

You simply need to become better at prompting the beast.

You need to speak the same language as the robot.

And you won’t become better by simply “copying and pasting” prompts… If you really want to gain an unfair competitive advantage, you need to know the rules for creating prompts that write meaningful content.

After spending over 100 hours in ChatGPT and fine-tuning prompts, I discovered each great prompt obeys four rules.

HERE’S HOW TO WRITE ARTICLES FASTER USING CHATGPT
      Utilizing ChatGPT the right way comes down to writing great prompts.

But 99% of the prompts you see online are garbage.

They appeal to individuals with monkey-like attention spans and promise to transform you into a ChatGPT expert in 30 seconds.

I was one of those idiots who believed that.

Thinking that a 5-word prompt would unlock the hidden magic of ChatGPT.

I was dead wrong.

But that’s NOT how it works.

Have you ever prompted something like: “Write 10 compelling headlines about X?” or “Write an article about Y?”

Well, the output stinks.

I bet you know what I’m talking about.

After investing over 100 hours in prompting ChatGPT, I began recognizing a pattern to create KILLER prompts.

It’s not about asking ChatGPT to do something vague like “write an article.”

Nope, ChatGPT can go in so many directions that you need to be SPECIFIC.

Really specific.

Think of conversing with a superintelligence that knows much more than you. If you’d like it to discuss neuroscience, rocket engineering, or carpet cleaning… it could.

So you have to give it CLEAR boundaries within which it can excel.

And this translates to 4 rules that I call the Power Prompt Method™:

It boils down to four things:

1. ACTING AS: Who is ChatGPT in this scenario? Are they your writing assistant, your market research assistant, or simply your grammar checker? Defining the role sets the tone.

2. CONTEXT: Background information matters. Show the context in which you operate and what you’d like to achieve.

Who are you? Who are you talking to?
      Are you writing an email sequence to establish a deep relationship with your audience?
      Or are you writing a Medium blog post that you want to go viral?

3. INSTRUCTIONS: Clear and direct, like your GPS when you’re lost in the big city.
      Tell it more about HOW ChatGPT should help you achieve the outcome.

Example: Write in the first person. Start with an action verb, etc.

4. PROCESS: Tell ChatGPT how the process is going to look.

Are you providing an outline first? Or are you looking to generate attention-grabbing headlines first?

AI BLOGGER™

A proven way to literally ‘force’ AI to write blog posts that just sound like you wrote them yourself!

MODULE 0: CHATGPT QUICK-START GUIDE

This module will show you the best practices for using ChatGPT most effectively…along with exactly when to use which of the different GPT models for your content to get the best results.

MODULE 1: THE CONTENT MATRIX™

Create jaw-dropping content people can’t resist reading with my unique Content Matrix™ approach…which gives you my unique formula for creating better prompts almost instantly based on the type of content you want to write.

This will help you teach ChatGPT your ideas, so that the content you’ll create will mirror your unique insights and expertise around ANY given topic…

MODULE 2: HOW TO MAKE CHATGPT SOUND LIKE YOU

This module will show you exactly how to fine-tune ChatGPT to your own unique writing style so that the output will sound like you (or even better!)

MODULE 3: LET CHATGPT WRITE YOUR POST IN 3 MINUTES

This module will show you exactly how to use AI to write any post in 3 minutes or less.

!!!EDOLLAREARN - LIFETIME VIP MEMBERSHIP ONLY $19.55 USD ONE TIME FEES!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 5 Hours 21 Minutes 53 Seconds

Default Re: Matt Giaro - AI Blogger

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 23 Hours 49 Minutes 24 Seconds

Default Re: Matt Giaro - AI Blogger

Bump

•