https://getbookreviewsnow.com/

Solution - Do You Need More Reviews And Testimonials?

You Can’t Sell Your Books, Products or Programs Without Positive Reviews. You Can’t Get A Flood Of REAL Positive Reviews Without This...

The Truth is...You Need Reviews!
These are the facts:

- A product that has just one review is 65% more likely to be purchased than a product that has none. (MIT Economics, 2023)
- 95% of consumers read online reviews before they shop (Global Newswire, 2022)
- 84% of people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. (Brightlocal, 2024)
- 31% more money is spent by customers when your business has positive reviews. (Broadly, 2023)
- Positive reviews can improve click-through rates by up to 35%. (G2, 2021)
- Almost two-thirds of consumers (59%) said that a business should have between 20-99 reviews in order for them to be able to trust the average star rating. (Brightlocal, 2024)

SOCIAL PROOF IS EVERYTHING WHEN YOU’RE ONLINE – AND IT’S MORE THAN EVERYTHING WHEN YOU’RE AN AUTHOR.

It’s the first thing people see, and they’re trying to figure out, before they know the title and the description and the fancy cover – whether this book is going to deliver on what it promises. A book can have all the best packaging in the world, but with no reviews, nobody trusts it.

NOT ONLY DO YOU NEED HONEST, POSITIVE REVIEWS… YOU NEED LOTS OF THEM AND FAST.
Because the better your reviews are, and the faster they come in, the more help that Amazon gives you in your category.

I care a lot about you reaching your goals as an author… but Amazon doesn’t. They just want to sell books.

So it’s natural that the books that are getting views, reviews and sales get a bump on Amazon’s algorithm, and the ones that are struggling get left behind on the deeper, darker pages.

There's Good News....

They even get extra space in the “top rated” category. When you throw in the fact that (usually) only the well-reviewed books show up in the “Customers Also Bought” tabs, and get in front of your readers eyes over and over again, it becomes clear…

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

And it’s very tough to get those reviews ethically. I’ve been there – glued to my chair on launch day, hitting refresh every fifteen seconds, hoping for a new sale, hoping for a positive review, but even among the people that buy, there’s just a crippling APATHY.

Most people, once they’ve bought a book, they’ve already GOT what they want. They’re onto their own busy lives and they’re going to forget all about you.

And in the face of this, you can try SO MANY different things…

Beg your friends and family
Go on Forums and Facebook groups and ask for reviews
Go on sites like Fiverr and buy reviews (NOT Recommended)
Pray (that might work too)

Just Publish and Wait and See What Happens

There's A Better Way and I'm Here To Help

You will have everything you need and more to get reviews for books, products, courses and anything else you sell online when you join The Review Swap Club.

What's Included

1 - Access To Other Review Swappers With The Same Goal
The video on the top of this page explains what the club is and what you have access to immediately.

Basically, inside I show you how to connect with others and get the unlimited reviews you are looking for, for your books, courses, products, physical products, etsy listings and more.

2 - Legacy Review Getting Strategies
reveal review getting strategies you have never heard before - Anywhere!

I've got a knowledge base from 2012 full of ways to get book reviews on demand.

You get instant access to an archive of above board review and testimonial strategies. This has been compiled since 2012 and it still works today.

3 - Best Review Strategy To Grow Your List - Guaranteed
Here's a guaranteed way to get people on your list even if they are complete strangers - and with full compliance!

4 - The Review Swap Method
Amazon banned author review swaps. I show you a legitimate way to do review swaps with other authors that is completely above board with Amazon!

Also these strategies work off of Amazon on all other platforms as well.

5 - Collect Video Testimonials (Software Included)
Now It's Easier Than Ever To Get VIDEO REVIEWS Which Means TOTAL CREDIBILITY FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS.

Adding reviews can be a highly effective way of increasing your sales. Reviews mean credibility, period.

But reviews aren’t just about volume, they’re about quality. You want your customers to tell stories show the real emotional impact and real results your book has had.

Where can you use video testimonials?

- Amazon (videos make your book stand out from the rest!)
- Your Websites
- Squeeze Pages
- YouTube (Testimonials rank really well on Google)
- Other Websites

The problem is, asking people for a video could be tough...until now. This tool gives your reviewers the technology to easily create videos right from tool. This is a set and forget process for you with little to no work on your part!

6 - Double Up Club Access
New topics every month that are designed to help you double your income, double your productivity, make you a better marketer and author.

7 - Brand Spankin New Way Of Getting Reviews That Will Sell Your Books Over and Over In A Powerful Way
New. Just released. No one is doing this and you have the opportunity to be the first.

"This is the easiest way to get the most powerful reviews for my books on Amazon. Thanks for sharing this method and try not to tell too many people" Jane

8 - Build Your Review Bots - Automate Your Reviews So There is No Manual Work
Tired of reaching out to people manually to write you a review or testimonial?

Well, turns out you can automate this entire process so it's completely hands off and less work for you!