Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      3 Weeks 21 Hours 26 Minutes 49 Seconds

Default Jon Dykstra and Joe & Mike Brusca - Local Profit$

👉 I don’t know about you but I got seriously spooked when Google started nuking niche sites left and right. After working my butt off to get my traffic back, I focused on just one thing: Diversification.

It’s like a table, the more feet it has, the harder it is to knock over. I needed something that was simple, repeatable and has a passive income component to it. That’s why I decided to go local.

There’s borderline infinite opportunity when it comes to renting micro sites to brick-and-mortar business owners who know nothing of the web but desperately need more jobs.

That’s how I got in touch with Joe & Mike Brusca. These guys have a multi million dollar portfolio of digital assets. I helped them back in the day with their display ads branch and now, they are helping me going local…talk about a full circle!

Anyhoo, Why these guys? Turns out they do things much differently than what others call rank & rent.

Their method is faster & has a built-in safety net when it comes to organic Google traffic. I asked them if they would like to teach their specific method of doing things and they said yes.

That’s how Local Profits was born. Here’s what it is all about.

SIMPLE & PASSIVE METHOD
      HOW THIS WORKS

1. Launch Simple 5 Page Micro Sites (With AI &#129302

Create simple 5 page micro-sites with AI (You can add way more pages later if you want) capturing potential jobs brick and mortar businesses are hungry for. If done right they will often rank by themselves. It’s recommended to run paid ads to them so that you can rent the space right away.

2. Rent those for $100-500+ Monthly
      Once leads start coming in, you can rent the site (Basically putting a brick and mortar businesses’s phone and information on your site) for $100-500+ a month. Local business owners get 3-10x the amount of jobs they would regularly get so they are glad to pay you monthly like clockwork

3. Profit.
      Rinse and repeat
      Once you have your first site rented, make another…or make 10. Up to you how much you want to scale this. There’s thousands and thousands of cities all around the world you can build micro-sites for. Simply rent, profit, repeat.
      A thing of beauty!

😱 You cannot get these results that fast with the traditional Rank & Rent method…

INTRODUCING THE

Leapfrog Rank & Rent Method™️
      You’ve probably already heard of the rank and rent model where you rank on Google maps and then pass on the phone and emails that come through the site to a brick and mortar business.

This is NOT the traditional Rank & Rent model

🛑 Traditional Rank & Rent is RISKY 🛑 Traditional Rank & Rent is SLOW

Leapfrog Rank & Rent on the other hand is better, here’s why…

BENEFIT OF THE LEAPFROG METHOD 1️

Works In As Little As A Month
      One of the main components to Leapfrog Rank & Rent is how fast it is to get results. That’s because instead of relying on organic traffic, you run cheap paid ads to your site, making it possible to rent and turn a profit within a month.

This is not of course a guarantee. But if you’ve tried to do anything online, you know there’s no scenario where you can earn $797 per month right off the bat like that.

That’s not all. Running paid ads helps you rank faster (it’s a strong ranking signal) so you will be able to turn off the ads even faster than just leaving your site to rank itself. Then it’s just pure profits.

You could just wait for the sites to rank instead, but that makes things slower.

BENEFIT OF LEAPFROG METHOD 2️

SIMPLE & FUTURE-PROOF
      One of the most important aspects of the Leapfrog Method is that it’s future-proof. There’s a few reasons for this:

It’s local. And for the most part Google can’t touch local because its broad algorithms can’t fully grasp it. How can it know that there’s a guitar teacher in the area? Exactly. It can’t. There’s literally millions of local businesses out there so Google is way more trusting of local sites than it is any content-related site. And to give you an idea of how easy it is, most sites rank themselves with very little help.

In any case, look at the traffic charts below and you will see NO effect from the content updates that have been so fatal to content publishers.

14 Clicks per month = $797/month

24 Clicks per month = $500/month

By the way, these sites were AI generated and NO, the revenues are NOT a mistake. These sites are only getting a few clicks a month and bringing in hundreds. That’s because brick and mortar businesses are always craving more jobs…and are clueless about the web. They get 3-10x more jobs than before so they are more than happy sending you money like clockwork.

It doesn’t rely on Google My Business profiles. Traditional Rank and Rent sites are insanely RISKY and a pain because of this. Each and every single one of your GMBs require a physical address to be verified (Google sends a paper postcard) making it tedious. And worse of all: Google’s been deleting those left and right en masse when they find them. Talk about risky!

I can’t reveal THE biggest profitable secret I learned from the guys, but let’s just say that just by focusing on a different TYPE of service, you bypass the need for GMBs.

It doesn’t rely on Organic traffic. The goal of the leapfrog method is to eventually turn off all ads and just enjoy the passive profits. In that sense, it does rely on organic traffic…but what if Google starts messing up your traffic? Well you can always just fire up the ads again, and split the difference. So the Leapfrog Method can still work even if organic traffic goes to zero.

That scenario however is unlikely. All of the deadly updates like HCU have not hit local sites (see above) And to give you an idea of how local sites are treated…I know of a local site that’s been ranking number 1 since 2020…and it’s filled with fake “lorem ipsum” text.

If that doesn’t tell you the double standard Google has for local sites (and how simple they are to rank)… I don’t know what will!

BENEFIT OF THE LEAPFROG METHOD 3️

Earns Like Clockwork
      Do you know why so many get rich off real estate? It’s simple: It’s because it’s a massive subscription paid to you.

Subscriptions are one the best, most secure ways to build wealth. Just look at Netflix. So the very best part of the Leapfrog Method™️ is that it earns you on a monthly basis.

Those brick and mortar business owners “Subscribe” to you for anywhere between $100-$500+ per month.

Just look at all of the screenshot…it’s money pouring in like clockwork.

The beauty of all of it is…you get what you put in. The results you see (by Joe & Mike’s admission) are from part-time efforts.

If you go all-in and focus on growing this the sky’s the limit, even more given that this is an open-ended opportunity.

BENEFIT OF THE LEAPFROG METHOD 4️

It’s Borderline An INFINITE Opportunity

So many niches, So many cities, so little time

I LOVE this part. This is borderline an INFINITE opportunity. There’s two reasons for this.

First is that there will never be a shortage of brick and mortar business owners who need are craving more jobs.

And second of all, there are SO MANY niches in SO MANY cities it’s mind boggling.

I’m looking at a list of 795 local niches right now. According to Google there are about 19,495 registered cities.

So if I pull up my calculator:

19,495 Cities x 795 niches = 15,498,525 Opportunities

Craziest part? This is just counting SOME of the niches you can target. And that 19,495 figure? United States ONLY, baby! You can x4 that number if you are targeting Canada, UK, Australia and other English speaking countries.

Get this. If you “hablar otro idioma”, “parler une autre langue”, the world is your oyster since there’s probably even LESS competition in non-english speaking countries.

ACT NOW, BECAUSE…

IT’S A LOCAL GOLD RUSH
      👉 By now, you know that Google is making it its mission to squeeze out publishers from the internet. But it has a double standard with local searches (There’s a site I just checked that is still ranking number 1 with gibberish lorem ipsum text). Coupled with the insane amount of potential niches (in the millions), it’s really a wide open opportunity on the local level.

And remember that there will never be a shortage of business owners who want more clients for themselves. So click below to get Local Profits and duplicate the Leapfrog Method™️ to generating simple micro-sites that earn big.

It’s beginner friendly yet straightforward for seasoned site builders. All I can tell you is act now, do not delay. Yes there are TONS of opportunity still…but each day that passes by is a day that you could have made a site that earns you hundreds the next month.

Time is money. Don’t waste it.

So go ahead and click here. You’ll thank me -and yourself- later.

!!!EDOLLAREARN - LIFETIME VIP MEMBERSHIP ONLY $19.55 USD ONE TIME FEES!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 20 Hours 7 Minutes 42 Seconds

Default Re: Jon Dykstra and Joe & Mike Brusca - Local Profit$

Bump

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 15 Hours 39 Minutes 45 Seconds

Default Re: Jon Dykstra and Joe & Mike Brusca - Local Profit$

bump

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online