Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      3 Weeks 1 Day 15 Hours 35 Minutes 44 Seconds

Default Kevin Berry - Murder, AI Wrote

https://www.ravensriches.com/murderaiwrote.html

Unlock Your Creative Potential with Murder, AI Wrote

Discover 510 ChatGPT prompts to create thrilling plot outlines for mystery stories you can write and sell on Amazon!

Dear Friend,

​Have you wanted to create your own mystery stories to sell on Amazon and become a published author? Have you wanted to save time brainstorming mystery plots? This is your chance to automate the process, thanks to these 510 prompts for ChatGPT I've prepared for you.

Who am I?
      ​I'm fairly new at internet marketing, but I have several published books on Amazon under my name and pen names, including my Quake City Investigations crime noir series. I've been writing for years.

And today, I'm giving you the chance to create outlines for engaging and exciting mystery stories yourself with the help of AI.

Simply
      1. Choose a prompt that you like
      2. Enter it into ChatGPT (free or paid version) to produce a story plot and outline
      3. You can use this outline to start writing the story

OR if you want to write something longer, I show you how to create a scene-by-scene breakdown for longer stories and novels.

Each prompt will produce a variety of story outlines. With these 510 prompts, you will never run out of mystery story ideas again!

These prompts will help you​

1. Save hours of hard work brainstorming ideas and plots. These prompts will guide you to create detailed story outlines in minutes.

2. Eliminate writer's block. With 510 options at your fingertips, you'll never run out of story ideas. Keep your creative juices flowing and your productivity high.

3. Be consistently creative. Ensure a steady stream of stories, enhancing your visibility and potential earnings on Amazon.

While I'm not suggesting you get ChatGPT to write the whole story for you, having a plot summary and scene-by-scene breakdown supercharges your writing process. Anyone can do this. Why not you?
      Last edited by jedi; 05-30-2024 at 02:19 AM.

!!!EDOLLAREARN - LIFETIME VIP MEMBERSHIP ONLY $19.55 USD ONE TIME FEES!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Days 11 Hours 20 Minutes 5 Seconds

Default Re: Kevin Berry - Murder, AI Wrote

i'll give this a ol' fahsion bump

•