Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      1 Week 2 Days 9 Hours 4 Minutes 12 Seconds

Default Debbie Drum & Rebecca Holman - AI Graphic Novels And Comics

https://debbiedrum.com/ai-graphic-no...ation-details/

Finally Create The Graphic Novel or Comic of Your Dreams Without Expensive Artists Using the Power of AI At Your Fingertips

Discover the Secret to This $BILLION Market...WITHOUT Needing Artistic Skills, Publishing Experience or Writing Talent!

From The Comfort Of Your Own Home!

Dear Creative Marketer,

The main goal of the Book Expo, an annual event that was held in various locations (mostly NYC these days), is to serve as a premier trade event for the publishing industry.

It aims to provide a platform for publishers, booksellers, librarians, literary agents, authors, and others in the industry to network, conduct business, discover new titles and authors, learn about trends shaping the publishing world, and discuss issues relevant to the industry.

At that time, Lina and I were learning the amazing world of self publishing and bringing it back and reporting it to you all who wanted to know.

Why Am I Telling You This?

Back in 2017/18, I was amazed when I attended the session on Graphic Novels. It was a packed house all the time. Standing room only.

All the authors pens in hands ready to take notes....including me!

I am curious to see if they will have a Graphic Novels session at the Book Expo event of 2024 and if they do, I am sure it's going to be the same, a packed house.

However there's a new kid in town!

We now have AI Robots that can help us create our graphics and storyline for the graphic novels and comics we want to create!

And...this is only the beginning.

The playing field has leveled my friend and now anyone can get in the graphic novel game with AI.

I am bold enough to say that even at the fancy schmancy Book Expo NYC event will you find the high level information that is on this very page you are reading now.

No where else but here will you learn how to:

- Create consistent images for your graphic novels and comics using AI
      - Create unique story lines that people will love using AI PLUS Your Creativity
      - And just overall, developing the skills of being a creation machine with the assistance of AI.
      - Get The Benefits of High Level Training Without the High Traveling Expenses and NYC Prices....

I wanted to create something high level and from AI to Z to show you exactly how to create all types of graphics for your graphic novels and comics

with:

- No Paying For Expensive Graphic Designers
      - No worrying about your characters not looking right or the same
      - No barrier to entry (AT ALL)
      - No getting writer's block or having a lack of ideas for stories or jokes
      - No More Excuses!

Get In On One Of The Fastest Growing Book Trends.

Seize the Massive Advantages MY AI Strategy Offers...We Make it Easy for Anyone to Sell in This BOOMING, Global Market!

This is a BIG break-through for the creative AI industry (which is MASSIVE...see more about that below!)

Harness the power of AI to create all kinds of books with consistent character images across all the pages!

Harness the power of AI to streamline the storytelling process, enabling writers and artists to focus on creativity

Harness the power of AI to enhance visual storytelling, with dynamic illustrations that adapt and evolve

The comic and graphic novel book sales continue to GROW, year after year.

The truth of the matter is is that there is room for everyone in this market. You just need to do it!

There's room in this market for everyone. It's worth repeating!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 15 Hours 3 Minutes 54 Seconds

Default Re: Debbie Drum & Rebecca Holman - AI Graphic Novels And Comics

looks good

•