Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      16 Hours 34 Minutes 11 Seconds

Default Stupid Simple Blogging - Mike Futia

https://stupidsimpleseo.co/masterclass-offer

Everything You Need To Start and Scale a Profitable Blog

Stupid Simple Blogging is a collection of courses and workshops covering everything from niche selection, to traffic generation strategies, to list building, and Facebook ads.

Here are all of the courses & workshops that are included when you join.

Stupid Simple SEO

Yes, my flagship course—with over 4,000 paying students—is included with your purchase of Stupid Simple Blogging.

Not only that, but I've completely revamped the program to reflect Google's recent changes, keeping you up to date with everything that's working with SEO right now (and everything that isn't).

I've also streamlined the program and done away with a lot of the tedious, monotonous tasks (and spreadsheets!) that were slowing people down—so you can focus on what's most important with SEO right now:

Identifying the topics and content ideas that your audience is most interested in, and then creating the type of "helpful content" that will satisfy both Google and your users.

Stupid Simple Pinning

It took me about six years, but it's finally happened: I'm a Pinterest believer. A lot of the success we've had with our new site has been because of Pinterest.

And with your purchase, you get access to Stupid Simple Pinning—my mini-course/workshop on the exact strategies we've used to grow our Pinterest account to over 25,000 blog visitors per day.

In this workshop, I'm sharing everything that's working for us right now—including how we do our competitor/keyword research, how we design our pins, how we pin (and how frequently), how we creat our Pinterest images, and how we're able to systemize a process that allows this to run entirely on auto-pilot with the help of a single VA.

Stupid Simple AI

Don't worry—this isn't about blasting the internet with 1000s of auto-generated AI articles.

But I have to be honest: knowing how to leverage AI tools to systemize your blogging workflow is easily one of the most valuable skillsets a blogger can have today.

In this course, you'll learn how to use tools like ChatGPT and MidJourney to research, create, and optimize content not only for Google, but for Pinterest, Facebook, and your email list, so that you're able to generate a steady steam of content ideas to keep your blogging engine running full steam ahead.

Stupid Simple Facebook Traffic

Did you know one of the best sources for traffic in 2024 is actually ... Facebook?

Yes, Facebook pages are making a huge comeback. Especially if you're in the right niche.

In this workshop, you'll learn how to run simple Facebook ads to grow your page, and then we'll go over all the different types of content to post in order to grow your engagement—and clicks back to your site.

Note: This workshop will be released in mid-April.

Stupid Simple List Building

The most important skillset a blogger can have in 2024—building your email list.

Look, we'll take all the free traffic that Google, Pinterest, and Facebook will give us. No doubt about that.

But if the past six months have taught us anything, it's that it all it takes is just *one* algorithm change to radically alter the income of our blogs.

Which is why, with our new site, we're going all in on list-building.

And in this masterclass, I'm revealing our entire strategy, from organic lead-capture to running Facebook ads to get leads, and what to send your list to keep them engaged and clicking on your links and offers.

Note: This workshop will be released in mid/late-April.

Stupid Simple Niches

Starting a new site from scratch? Thinking of starting *another* site based on everything you've learned in the program?

Stupid Simple Niches is a workshop that will show you how to identify profitable blogging niches—so you can launch your new project knowing *reasonably certain* that you've got a great, profitable niche on your hands.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 17 Hours 53 Minutes 8 Seconds

Default Re: Stupid Simple Blogging - Mike Futia

bump

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 9 Hours 54 Minutes 53 Seconds

Default Re: Stupid Simple Blogging - Mike Futia

in

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online