http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJSRknSD-rw

What? NO HOSTING ACCOUNTand NO WEBSITE REQUIRED?

Fellow Warriors,

What if I told you it was possible to set up multiple CASH producing income streams by just spending a couple of hours on each one?

Not only that, you only need 1 peice of FREE software to get this up and running. And, you can...

build a CASH CRANKING empire.

Imagine how much you will make... you sit down and type your eBook name into Google and the first few pages of results are ALL YOUR eBOOK.

Better yet - EVERY link in your eBook is YOUR affiliate link promoting affiliate products.

You'll make multiple sales, every day, day after day.

I am going to detail, step by step, how to make even a 9 page eBook go VIRAL so that literally hundreds of sites will "swipe" your eBook and offer it free (yeah - that's stealing - BUT - that's EXACLTY what we want!)

Not only that, I'll give you one sneaky method that will make other affiliates promote your eBook - with your affiliate links intact in the eBook!

Other Affiliates will Promote your
Affiliate Links for YOU!

It's all in here...

Introducing the Viral eBook CASH system:

Here's what revealed, step by step in this 20 page revealing ,manuscript...

"Secret" eBook topic selection method that literally guarantees people will line up and fight over a copy

The VERY best places to submit your eBook so that everyone will be able to get a copy as soon as possible

How to set up a little "launch" for your eBook so that the hackers will want to steal it (this one is so easy it's SCARY)

How to make SURE that ANYONE can find your book with a simple Google search

PLUS: 3 "secret ways" to embed and cloak your affiliate links in your eBook that will have customers (and even other affiliates) clicking on them like there's no tomorrow!

More: 2 Ways to get others to pass out your eBook for you WITH your affiliate links in them - UNCHANGED!

That's not all - you will also get 2 info packed videos that show exactly how to get started and how to use one of the link cloaking techniques - both videos are short, sweet, and detailed - no fluff!

FACT: Customers are downright SCARED of clicking on weird looking links. I'm going to make your links so pretty that even other affilliates will click on them.

other Affiliates will Buy through YOUR Links!

By now, if you have been in the marketing game long enough, you KNOW that other affiliates can steal your commissions. In the Viral eBook Creation manual, you'll discover how to stop them dead in their tracks.

Click the link below and I'll show you how to spend about 2 hours time and get the sales rolling in...

s/p

https://copy.com/P2DBBzTHi7FWnSy3/Viral%20eBook%20Cash.rar?download=1