Have you ever wondered how powerful you truly are? Did you know that within you there lies a Mighty Being that desires to be released and expressed? Once unleashing this power, you can literally be, do and have all that your heart desires and manifest everything from health, wealth, love, success and more!
In "The Spiritual Truth" course, I will teach you universal truths about Spirituality and the truth about who you truly are. We will then explore your life purpose and the truth about how the universe works and how to create the life you most want. At last, I will guide you to learn how to directly connect to the infinite power within you so you learn to live being your higher, most sacred Divine-Self.
Reminding you about your true, Divine nature will open up the door for you to once again live your life in alignment with the Divine power within you. Once you do this, you will instantly experience a deep state of inner-peace, love, happiness, joy and much more. You will be able to live harmoniously, tune into high levels of creativity and tap into a realm of infinite possibilities. In this state, you can naturally release inner blocks that sabotage you from success and you can also be able to ease out any discomfort in your body's energy to recharge and renew yourself. Living Divinely guided as your Divine-Self is meant to be your natural way of living and I am here to teach just how to do that!
This course is broken down into 19 easy-to-learn lecture videos along with 5 short quizzes. You will also receive a Spiritual Journal in PDF to jot down your experience after doing the activities that I will guide you through. This course will take you just over 2.5 hours to complete (maybe a little bit longer if your pause for inner reflection ). To learn and receive maximum benefit from this course, you will have to make a conscious effort to live in alignment with the teachings and practice the principles of this course.

https://www.udemy.com/thespiritualtruth/?couponCode=reddit0309weekend