Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      6 Months 2 Days 14 Hours 50 Minutes 27 Seconds

Thumbs up Tina Lee – Full-Time Influencer

What You Get:

MODULE 1

DEFINING YOUR PURPOSE

We’re starting off with the basic foundation of your personal brand: your WHY. You’ll learn the framework of defining your niche, identifying your target audience, and much more to help you showcase the best version of yourself online. After this lesson, you’ll have a stronger sense of clarity and direction that will help you create content that aligns with your core values.

MODULE 2

CREATING AWESOME CONTENT

As a content creator, your camera is your best friend. In this module, we’ll cover the basics of content creation, photography, and planning photoshoots. If you’ve ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes to get the captivating content you see on my feed, I reveal my entire process to you, including posing secrets and much more. You’ll gain the creative and technical skills you need to grow your online following and land your dream collaborations.

MODULE 3

INSTAGRAM GROWTH & STRATEGY

Don’t expect to see any gimmicky, get-rich-fast hacks here! You’ll get my proven Instagram growth methods and strategies to skyrocket your following, perfect your content strategy, and engage with people who are actively seeking your type of content. I’ll steer you away from methods and techniques that don’t work, so you can stop wasting your time and, certainly, your money.

MODULE 4

LANDING BRAND DEALS AND GETTING PAID

I know you’re here to turn your dream into a full-time career, so I’ll teach you everything you need to know about generating revenue, including how to find partnerships, crafting a winning media kit, and negotiating the rates you want. Learn how you can harness the power of networking and build meaningful relationships – even if you’re an introvert!

MODULE 5

EXPANDING YOUR ONLINE EMPIRE

So, your online presence is starting to take off as you land brand deals, start acquiring various income streams and start seeing this as more than just a side gig. When do you take the plunge and trade in your 9-5 day job for your dream full-time influencer career? I’ll share with you how you can maximize your income streams, as well as the “AHA” moment that inspired me to become a full-time influencer.

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://www.successfulinfluencer.com/fastaction

FREE FOR ALL MEMBERS

https://edollarearn.to/threads/10545...81#post1774881

Last edited by BlackHatX; 10-11-2023 at 09:35 PM.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 19 Hours 39 Minutes 8 Seconds

Default Re: Tina Lee – Full-Time Influencer

im IN

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 2 Hours 47 Minutes 29 Seconds

Default Re: Tina Lee – Full-Time Influencer

ty

•